Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
I have to ask, do your neighbors ever get mad with the loud noises coming from your place? It looks like you're living in an apartment, and I don't know how you could manage the noise levels from recording and jamming without shaking the walls!

No complaints thus far, knock on wood it stays that way, but I never really blast things in my apt, and especially not later at night.
I think the walls must be thicker in this building because this is the first building where I haven't heard my neighbors either haha.

bulb

Reaction score
Misha, how are you enjoying that HH now that you've had it awhile? Do you have any plans to use it live (maybe you already have)?

I really dig it, I have used it live before and would like to continue using it, but on one flight back a few of the bridge saddle thread screws came out and got lost, need to replace those.

bulb

Reaction score
That's a sweet tone you're getting from that Orange. Is it just your overdrive pedal you're using?

The overdrive definitely helps, but in the beginning its just the amp so you can hear what the overdrive adds.

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
I assume that this should be posted here, but have you people seen this? New OMNOM stuff and it sounds effin' intense.

Cabinet

:O
Reaction score
If I went to a Periphery concert, I'd take noise cancelling headphones to make sure I couldn't hear their music, and I'd bring like 20 friends to join me in it, and we'd all listen to Miley Cyrus