Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Damn, that actually wasn't too bad. I think the only thing that could have made the track hit a little harder is putting some of Misha's atonal tapping at the end over the chugs. Could this be the first Periphery album I actually enjoy? Stay tuned and find out!

Ben Pinkus

Reaction score
Was not expecting that. Whilst I enjoyed P3 it was definately the album I've come back least too.

This was heavy AF, interesting structures, big solo - ticks all the boxes for me. The atonal bit at the end could have been longer, but thats my only small thing. All aboard the hype train

lurè

Fake Shredder
Reaction score
I was expecting a more splatter video, like misha doing the blood eagle torture on someone and then write with blood "jvst have fun with it" on the floor.

Mattykoda

Reaction score
Do we all die listening to chvrch bvrner? Cause if that’s what blood eagle had in store for us I’m pretty sure we will all be drinking the kool-aid by the end of the album.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Do we all die listening to chvrch bvrner? Cause if that’s what blood eagle had in store for us I’m pretty sure we will all be drinking the kool-aid by the end of the album.

I don't know but naming a song like that makes me want to do a song called "skool shooter". I'd definitely have fun with it.

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
Video needed more corpse paint. Also lets pay tribute to the real heros, the guys who were probably waving flashlights around for hours.

Damn good song though, love the kick tone.