Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
At 1:13 of The Parade of Ashes, I hear the lyrics "destroy, erase the masses." Is that a nod to Meshuggah or is it a coincidence? :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy Deaks

Reaction score
Mark has a writing style that just makes my willy tingle.

I like all of it. Stand out tracks are Pale Aura and Zero. I love the breakdown in Extraneous as well.

Also I think Sponce's vocals just get better!

bulb

Reaction score
Just FYI guys:
I am going to be doing an AMA on Reddit in /r/progmetal this Sunday at 2pm EST! See ya there!!

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
Okay I caved and listened to Feed the Ground. Worth it. It was awesome, maybe I'll listen to Parade of Ashes too THEN be done for real till I get my copy of Clear. :lol:

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
If 24 is not a lot for one day, I need to party with you!

I thought it was 24 for 2 people; which isn't exactly absurd. Then again, my friends and I were professional drinkers before we entered the work force so...:drew:

To be fair the guy said two 24 packs. :lol:

Yeah I missed that. 24 per person is a substantial amount of fizzy alcoholic liquid :lol:

Xplozive

Reaction score
I take back everything i said about the preview...i absolutely love this ep/cd. Every song it amazing. I didnt like spencers at first but its grown on me x100. I also cant see the slipknot influence in feed the ground, just sounds like a heavy groove riff to me..

I actually wish there were lyrics for zero and extraneous though..theyre awesome instrumentals but i cannot get over how good spencer is sounding, its disappointing they didnt use him for every song.

Khoi

Reaction score
Sick cover man, i saw your guitar and realised you were a member here. If you ever finish that tab pm me!

I probably won't be finishing the tab for The Summer Jam, but it looks like plenty of people are working on a full one.

I'm actually in the process of working out Pale Aura, and I'll post it up once I have it completed

Kroaton

Reaction score

Not mine, but the tabs are closeish, a good base for anyone wanting to learn the song, I imagine.