[PICS] All the 8 strings pics. Lots of them.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Man, I've wanted an LGM Leviathan longer than just about any guitar I can think of.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Man, I've wanted an LGM Leviathan longer than just about any guitar I can think of.

Me also. Jeremy must hire other luthiers and start building this great guitars again.

I think that I have to build my own leviiiathan.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

alvaro

... dat chugga
Reaction score
Muchas gracias, bonita colección.... algunas no las tenía :)

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
awesome pics!
hookem.gif

Jazzedout

Reaction score
EDGE trem mystery solved: Two six string trems cut and joined toghether!

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
*downloads files*

0_o

*FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP*

Neil

Reaction score
FRONT_FULL.jpg

^what is this and why doesn't it have at least one pick up? :scratch: is it a peizo thing or something??

I was just wondering that, I thought it was a piezo too, but there are still no controls for them, and even if the controls were hidden on the back, I know at least all graph techs piezo saddles (as far as I know) are grey/black coloured not chrome.

So I really have no idea what the point of that guitar is.