[PICS] All the 8 strings pics. Lots of them.

jsousa

Reaction score
guitar1.jpg

who is this guy?
where can i hear him playing that!:drool::drool::wag:

yea what brand is that? Looks fly as hell.

Also what brand is the green quilt neckthru with the band logo inlay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
More than likely, thats swamp ash. but HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE TREM!!! It looks like they cut up 2 Ibanez Edge Lo Pros and put em together:eek::eek::eek:

The trem is actually made of 2 original edge trems. Looks pretty cool but if you zoom in on the join you can see some slightly iffy string spacing on the A and D.

Still i want a shot. :lol:

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
shamray looks to be decent, and the prices are normal "private level custom shop" prices. i´d get a shamray customif it weren´t for the luthiers on this site :p

jsousa

Reaction score
shamray looks to be decent, and the prices are normal "private level custom shop" prices. i´d get a shamray customif it weren´t for the luthiers on this site :p
Which luthiers here offer full blown 8 string customs for $1800-2300 is my question

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
Which luthiers here offer full blown 8 string customs for $1800-2300 is my question

You're going to have a very hard time finding a full custom for something like that. You might be able to get in on one of the KxK limited run things. You might want to try BRJ, but even those aren't technically *full* customs because you really only pick from a body shape, then the other features such as electronis, bridge, etc.

But from a private luthier you're not going to find someone that cheap. If the price you were looking for was, say, $2,500-$3,300, you'd have a bit more range.

jsousa

Reaction score
You're going to have a very hard time finding a full custom for something like that. You might be able to get in on one of the KxK limited run things. You might want to try BRJ, but even those aren't technically *full* customs because you really only pick from a body shape, then the other features such as electronis, bridge, etc.

But from a private luthier you're not going to find someone that cheap. If the price you were looking for was, say, $2,500-$3,300, you'd have a bit more range.

I'm not...at least not now. But shamrays quote is in the 1800-2300 range basically, so when the guy said he would get a shamray if it wasn't for all the luthiers here, I combated asking if any can compete price-wise