Plini appreciation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TDR

Reaction score
Purchased. Will make my morning drive on Queensland motorways much less aggravating.

<3

prh

Plini
Reaction score
Whatttttttttt, how did I never notice this was you?!

I've had you in my sig for like a year :lol:

hahaha how did i never notice THAT! :lol:

and thanks again for all the love guys! response has been completely overwhelming <3

ddtonfire

Reaction score
Amazing work, so much cool stuff going on, but at the same time so cohesive! Definitely inspires me to challenge my playing and composing abilities; thanks!

Osiris

Reaction score
Selenium Forest is really, really nice. Plini, can I ask what your guitar chain is for recording? This is majorly nice

MartinMTL

Reaction score
The new EP just blew my mind. Loving this stuff. I'm really digging the rise of this less heavy prog music (as seen through Plini, CHON, and to an extent Cloudkicker). Keep it up dude, because this is really good.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
Selenium Forest is really, really nice. Plini, can I ask what your guitar chain is for recording? This is majorly nice

guitar -> axefx -> imac (via usb) although on this "new" ep which was recorded before the first one, its almost all guitar rig 4 and lepou legion.

on the axefx the amp settings and cabs all vary and were kinda just dialled in on a whim while tracking haha

The new EP just blew my mind. Loving this stuff. I'm really digging the rise of this less heavy prog music (as seen through Plini, CHON, and to an extent Cloudkicker). Keep it up dude, because this is really good.

the awkward moment when some of my new stuff is heavier... :lol:

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Hey man I love the new record!
When can I expect to receive the physical? I think I preordered it as soon as you announced

prh

Plini
Reaction score
Hey man I love the new record!
When can I expect to receive the physical? I think I preordered it as soon as you announced

the whole of process of getting them made was delayed, but ill have the units hopefully in the next few days so i can start mailing them :)

But, wouldn't that mean that your new stuff... Is your old stuff...?

it's funny, i listened to one of the heavier riffs ive written, from july 2009, last night and i'm trying to decide whether to use it on the next EP :lol:

coreysMonster

Abrakadabro
Reaction score
Not even gonna bother listening to this at this hour.

I'm just gonna throw some money at it, download it, and save it for tomorrow at work. Hellz yeah, more Plini!

oracles

Reaction score
Love this new split ep. Plini is has such a great style, and he's an incredible guitarist.

rapterr15

Reaction score
The whole EP is fantastic, as expected. Plus Jakub Zytecki's solo on Moonrise :eek::bowdown: