Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
My band's new EP is out. Post-hardcore along the lines of Our Last Night, Pierce the Veil, etc.

All We Have | The Science Of Sleep

:yesway:
digging the songs dude! :shred:
g
The vocals could use a tad bit of improvement in certain spots, but in other spots Ohmy god they are right on!! :D

Awesome stuff man!! :hbang:

You guys should check out my band, we're a melodic metalcore band.
Think August burns red, dance gavin dance, devil wears prada.
I just joined as their bassist>.:hbang:
we're releasing some REAlly bad ass stuff later this month.
We got a better screamer also, so the screamer in the tracks we have isn't our screamer anymore.
here our fb
Beneath the Monument | Facebook

ps. We have like 5 more song written, we just need to add vocals and bass.
and we might drop the song " mirrors" thats on our fb page. Cause it' was written when the rhythm guitarist was 14 or 15.
but we are keeping Marie, which is the better song out of the two songs we have up.

Necromagnon

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm gonna make some ad for my band. I'm bass player/singer-growler of a french death metal band, called Aesmah.
Our new EP is available since a few weeks. We've published 3 of the songs on our reverbnation page (also listenable on our facebook page), and others will be updated soon.

And here's a video to one of our song of this EP. We will upload live vids (of better quality than what we already have on youtube) soon!

Links: www.facebook.com/Aesmah
www.reverbnation.com/aesmah

Thanks guys! :cheers:

lookralphsbak

Reaction score
My band Fin'amor just posted a new track entitled "Memories of Flesh". We are melodic death/doom metal, from Brooklyn, NY. We use seven string guitars too :hbang:
You can also listen to it here:
Memories of Flesh by finamorband on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
Fin'amor (@finamorband) on Twitter

429237_336995179670154_1657767134_n.jpg