Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

Pezshreds

SSBRO.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey dudes, Dave from I Shall Devour :). Look forward to playing with you guys again soon!

We've shared the stage with The Archivist twice now.. and each time they're blown me away.... They've supported Veil of Maya... I've got their demo on repeat atm...

Good dudes, great music.

Here's my band (I Shall Devour), one of our pre-pro tracks, recorded with Daniel Fields with Skull and Bones Records at Studio 454.

If you wanna add me or the band on facebook, hit us up :)

David Bullmore | Facebook
I Shall Devour | Facebook

Album due to be released Q3/Q4 this year!

Hey bro! fancy seeing you here :p
Yeah dude! We don't have any shows lined up anytime soon other than Billionaire with Buried in Verona this Sunday (You boys should come along and say The Archivist at the door :p) we're on at 8:15 doors at 8
When are you guys playing next? You're in on the QLD united yeah?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Grizzlykills

Reaction score
YouTube Channel

Would be nice to hear some feedback from you guys. It's my first sevenstring-song, haha. And have mercy with my soul about the mixing... (theres no bass-guitar, too by the way)

simonwood44

Reaction score
Thought you guys might like this great new prog album from Australia. Been released just this week and will go worldwide soon!

Kettlespider - Avadante

582551_318470624887422_122812104453276_778350_1706147492_n.jpg

THEADVENTEQUATION

Reaction score
THEADVENTEQUATION

This promo is a single track from the upcoming material Limitless Life Reflections.
It was over a year in the making with the works of Jens Bogren with audio mastering and Colin Marks on the artwork.

As an added bonus you can check some information on the band here

Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

You can like the band on Facebook:
facebook.com/theadventequation
And Follow it on Twitter:
twitter.com/adventequation

This song and video is property of The Advent Equation

justinNparallel

Reaction score
Dallas, Tx band Seeker (Ex - The Handshake Murders) have posted a new song to their Facebook. The song, entitled "Serpent Skin", will be on their forthcoming EP "The Antagonist" which will be released on May 22nd.

Facebook.com/SeekerTx
Youtube.com/SeekerTx