Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shreddanson

Reaction score
Necrophecy just put a new unedited clip (supposed to fade out at the end, plus no bass) up. Check 'er out. For fans of titties, beer, and dank-ass nugs.

IdentityDevice

Reaction score

genesis

Reaction score
Here's a link to our facebook. The band is called Genesis Device. We are instrumental ambient metal. My guitar player and I both use 8 strings and Axe FX live. Check us out and let us know what you think!

Genesis Device | Facebook

jpcastberg

Reaction score
My progressive metal band, Bispora, bringing quality back to the Sacramento Metal scene!!

facebook.com/bispora

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uvZPlQKcUuA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uvZPlQKcUuA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

RebellionRS

Reaction score

please listen to my band's new single, album is coming out in the first couple of months of 2012, for a german label/distributor Music Buy Mail.

it is a cover of a famous yugoslovenian song from the '80's!!

listen, share, download, give a comment!!

Blind Theory

Reaction score
I gave up on trying to start a band so I started up a project that I've wanted to do for a while. It feels so much better to be writing for me and doing whatever I feel like doing with. Any way, here is my new music project, Blind Theory, via Youtube:

There are five videos total on there and a couple of them where recorded or written about a year ago so they aren't exactly bits of songs for my project but more just stuff I warm up with (I.E. Old Solo). Thanks and I hope someone likes it.

angeldust

Reaction score
p.jpg

Name:Checkmate-Band.
Style: Alternative/Nu Metal

Myspace:Google

just before two days we released our first album, and you can download it here for FREE until the end of the month.

Checkmate-Band - Welcome | Facebook

m.jpg