Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

ThemBones89

Reaction score
New video I made For my band Shellshock Please Subscribe if you like it!!! I'm on the guitar and I edited it and did all the VFX

Many more videos to come, enjoy!!!

Pete

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RickSchneider

Reaction score
www.facebook.com/polarisaus

We're releasing a single in the coming weeks and have a short snippet on there of another song in the works. Only 'formally' existed for a few weeks now and have a few shows sorted for the coming months so it's really exciting to finally start doing stuff instead of writing

Brammi Sixx

Reaction score
Herfs† (dutch for Autumn):

We play melodic death/black/dark metal with clasically influenced orchestrations.

The press compares us to Septic Flesh, Dissection, Carcass, etc.

Here's a trailer of our latest EP (produced by Dan Swanö):

Playthrough of one of the new tunes:

Playthrough of another new tune, quite black metal meets power metal:

Playthrough of some of our live solos/leads:

Raw live footage:

All playthroughs are recorded with my shitty Pod XT so the dynamics aren't all that, while I'm saving up for a Kemper :)

I'm not the best guitarist & often improvise solos, so they sometimes don't match the recording.

If you like what you hear please join the Dea†hcul† at:

http://www.herfst.org
https://www.facebook.com/Herfstofficial
Herfs
H e r f s

The EP is available at our merch shop, as well as all our previous releases; digitally via bandcamp. We appreciate (and need) your support!

some amazing reviews:
Loucifer Speaks: Loucifer Speaks – Herfst – “The Deathcult Pt: 1 – An Oath in Darkness” EP
100%

Face Your Underground: DeathMetal.be :: View topic - [DM.be] Herfst (Bel) - The Deathcult pt. 1: An Oath In Darkness (eigen beheer)
97%

Behind The Veil: HERFST
8,5/10

Darkview: Herfst - Deathcult part 1: An Oath in Darkness
9/10

Metal Mundus: Metal Mundus - Lepsza strona Rocka - Artyku³y: HERFST - The Deathcult Pt. I An Oath In Darkness EP (2012, wydanie w³asne)
9/10

MikeyMalaki

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Finally getting things moving with my band Malaki. Get to put my Axe-FX to good use! We have just completed our lineup and are working to complete our first official release. In the meantime, I thought I would share our EP.

Check out Malaki, it would be much appreciated! Take Care

Malaki | ReverbNation

Malaki | Facebook

:shred:

ROB SILVER

Reaction score
545082_390101831034244_1491896348_n.jpg

My band EIGHTBALL VOODOO have just released a new single.

80's sleaze inspired widdly madness :hbang:

I can't seem to embed a player, but you can have a listen for free on the link below:

666 REASONS by EIGHTBALL VOODOO

It's the first time I'd recorded a solo with a floyd rose in ages, so I did go a bit mad with it, but it was really good fun!

smj

Reaction score

Latest posts