Post your demos HERE! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thread starter IT'z Roberto
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IT'z Roberto

Apparent Neural DSP Advocate
Reaction score
Working with a new band the past couple months, but we don't have any demos yet; although we keep talking about getting one put together, it'll probably be months before we're there.

Here's my latest solo project: https://bostjanzupancic.bandcamp.com/

I play microtonal (19-, 24-, or 14-notes per octave) metal with some thrashy and lighter prog elements.

Here's my last band, still "active": https://naegleriafowleri.bandcamp.com/

Microtonal Death/Grind-Parrot-core
The first avian fronted microtonal metal band ๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿฆœ

Definitely different can't say I've heard that before ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š I feel the grind roots ๐Ÿ™Œ I dig it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
Been too long since I recorded anything. Regardless, this was the most recent thing I completed:

Oooooooooo, grooves and melodies ๐Ÿ™Œ truly excellent mix/demo ๐Ÿ™Œ it felt like listening to Divinex ๐Ÿ™Œ

Very very very well composed and recorded ๐Ÿ™Œ I dig it broham ๐Ÿ™Œ

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
I figured I'd post a few of my test tracks/demos ๐Ÿ˜Š

Really wish I knew how to mix and master properly

Archetype Petrucci test track

Rage Against The Vending Machine

Archetype Gojira test track

Noise/HYS gate test track

Last edited:

WarMachine

Reaction score

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
Nothing fancy, this was just something i was dicking around with the other night and it turned into this lol. Just put the main lead on it a few minutes ago.

Also, if anyone hasn't seen these (not to derail the thead), ive got a thread of quite a few video game covers i've put up if anyone's interested;
https://www.sevenstring.org/threads/warmachines-video-game-remixes.350347/#post-5364861

Now that is a true Dimebag shredder tone if I ever did hear one ๐Ÿ™Œ those Dime/Wylde pinches are out of this world brother ๐Ÿ˜ฉ man, what a tone ๐Ÿ™Œ I dig it โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
That's what I'm talking about ๐Ÿ™Œ I feel like this is not only be useful to hear some tasty tunes, but can also be used to help others collaborate with one another ๐Ÿ™Œโ˜บ๏ธ

*pats self on back* "you did a good job rob, you did a good job" โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
There are similar threads like this and this. But, here are some of my compositions/demos and Ibwould appreciate your subscribs and likes please:

And some of my gear demos:

Nice collection brother ๐Ÿ™Œ the Eart surprised me, I've seen them online but I have always feared the way they would perform ๐Ÿ˜ณ I dig the compositions and really cool that you attached footage to engage emotion โ˜บ๏ธ I dig it ๐Ÿ™Œโ˜บ๏ธ