Post your demos HERE! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thread starter IT'z Roberto
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Good on you keeping this thread going. We need more of this energy around here. Love seeing what everyone is doing, what inspires and gratifies us.

This was last summer. I wrote this song for/about the valley I live in, Goldstream Valley, and then got to play it on top of a dome overlooking that very valley to a dozen humans and hundreds of thousands of mosquitos. It was a really wonderful, singular experience.

littlebadboy

Reaction score
Nice collection brother ๐Ÿ™Œ the Eart surprised me, I've seen them online but I have always feared the way they would perform ๐Ÿ˜ณ I dig the compositions and really cool that you attached footage to engage emotion โ˜บ๏ธ I dig it ๐Ÿ™Œโ˜บ๏ธ
Thanks for the appreciation! The Eart guitar actually played nice! I thought the pickups would be horrible, but they were actually good!

Hey, do you have any to share?

IT'z Roberto

Apparent Neural DSP Advocate
Reaction score
Thanks for the appreciation! The Eart guitar actually played nice! I thought the pickups would be horrible, but they were actually good!

Hey, do you have any to share?
Any what brother? Geetars? Or demos?

I have a few Geetars, no completed demos, just test tracks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Schecter C-8 (Diamonds)
Schecter Avenger 7 w/Floyd Rose (Duncan's)
Washburn Custom 7 (DiMarzios)
Ibanez RG7 (infinitys)

All are old and used ๐Ÿ˜…

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
Good on you keeping this thread going. We need more of this energy around here. Love seeing what everyone is doing, what inspires and gratifies us.

This was last summer. I wrote this song for/about the valley I live in, Goldstream Valley, and then got to play it on top of a dome overlooking that very valley to a dozen humans and hundreds of thousands of mosquitos. It was a really wonderful, singular experience.

That's really cool broham ๐Ÿ™Œ I agree that we need good positive vibes ๐Ÿ™Œ thank you for the jam and the kind words ๐Ÿ™Œ

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
I meant demos. Let us listen to your test tracks!
Here's a bit of my stuff I posted further back in the thread

Archetype Petrucci test track

DOOMish test of Bulls On Parade

Archetype Gojira test track

Noise/HYS gate test track

Lately I've been working on getting my mixes to not be so muddy and harsh ๐Ÿ˜ฉ it's tough, I end up with a million VSTs on my mix bus and my guitar tone sounds nothing like the starting points ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
Still getting (re)started on songwriting and getting started on recording. So this is a rough draft.

Awesome that you are getting back into writing ๐Ÿ™Œ the hardest part for me is mixing ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I rarely get a chance to record, I'm stalled on my guitar tones ๐Ÿ˜ฉ keep at it broham ๐Ÿ™Œ I dig it ๐Ÿ™Œ

Humanoid

Reaction score
Here's a bit of my stuff I posted further back in the thread

Archetype Petrucci test track

DOOMish test of Bulls On Parade

Archetype Gojira test track

Noise/HYS gate test track

Lately I've been working on getting my mixes to not be so muddy and harsh ๐Ÿ˜ฉ it's tough, I end up with a million VSTs on my mix bus and my guitar tone sounds nothing like the starting points ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

I actually liked the mix of those few first tracks. That scooped master EQ always works for me!

Peg Dizzler

Reaction score
This is the only one with guitar up front, so far:
Tertiary Objective - Sundown Showdown

Tertiary Objective - Reactor
Or if you like vocoder better:

Last edited:

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Some songs I wrote as podcast BGM. I might have to consider re-recording them with a real band.

This one in particular actually written before I was commissioned. Fully intended for a band to play, so that'll happen in the future.

theprimer

Reaction score
Just put out an EP in February -https://open.spotify.com/album/1yBPgiFbfIZP3KX5U5Xsf6?si=08MMU3z4Ry-76zOb2BvAUQ&utm_source=copy-link (available everywhere including SoundCloud if you don't have Spotify?