Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
I need a Mayones with a schaller hannes now......blue jean finish preferably

*checks custom shop quotes*

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I’ve been reading threads and watching YouTube videos about the KSR Ares lately and now I really want one. I’m trying to figure out how much it would cost to get one here in the U.K. and I really shouldn’t.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dirtool

Reaction score
E-HR7-FX-BM-AQUA-BURST.png

scrgls

Reaction score
is it still gas if I'm just waiting for it to arrive at my front door? I'm eager to get this piece as apparently it's in really high demand tho I don't see it being posted it much (surprising because it's a gorgeous axe) and I placed an order on one a few weeks ago and should be getting it around the 18th. will post pics when I Get it

Attachments

• 1044_5c5dbfb1015c8695894930.jpg
    1044_5c5dbfb1015c8695894930.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 29

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
is it still gas if I'm just waiting for it to arrive at my front door? I'm eager to get this piece as apparently it's in really high demand tho I don't see it being posted it much (surprising because it's a gorgeous axe) and I placed an order on one a few weeks ago and should be getting it around the 18th. will post pics when I Get it
Sweet. That's one of my favorite production Horizons ever.

SoundAsleep7

Reaction score
I’ve been reading threads and watching YouTube videos about the KSR Ares lately and now I really want one. I’m trying to figure out how much it would cost to get one here in the U.K. and I really shouldn’t.

I imported a KSR Orthos 2 to Australia and have absolutely NO RAGRETS!!!

AdenM

Illuminaughty
Reaction score
xeqo2shbeuxfvoai46y5.jpg

Thought about just buying a Torero for a while but looking like I'm gonna have to shell out for another Core - I neeed the purp.