Post your pedalboard

• Thread starter budda
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
EQD afterneath gets my top mono reverb rec. It does normal reverb stuff, and a ton of weird stuff. Plus it's got a fucking wizard on it. 5 years later I still don't entirely understand the controls, but it's hard to dial a bad sound. The JHS reverb is also nice but very conventional and probably not much different from a HoF, hence the EQD rec.
Thanks for the rec! I've heard of them for years but never tried one. I've also wanted to try the Walrus Audio Slo, I really like that one in demos I've seen.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the rec! I've heard of them for years but never tried one. I've also wanted to try the Walrus Audio Slo, I really like that one in demos I've seen.
I had an afterneath, i dont recall getting normal with it :lol:. Ended up getting damaged iirc and eqd took care of the repair even though it was on its second owner (friend i sold it to). Solid company afaik.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I had an afterneath, i dont recall getting normal with it :lol:. Ended up getting damaged iirc and eqd took care of the repair even though it was on its second owner (friend i sold it to). Solid company afaik.
I guess in my mind "normal" just means "not crazy" haha, but it doesn't exactly do your standard plate/hall/spring thing. My first "reverb" pedal was actually an EQD Disaster Transport set to a high delay rate, fantastic sound and probably why I gel so well with the Afterneath, as it's basically a chain of short delays.

ThePhilosopher

Reason User
Reaction score
Do you run your Afterneath in the loop or in front? I'm thinking of putting mine before my OD/Fuzz section and the Prelude after that section. Sunlight into Darkstar is amazing, I really like the Nocturnal as well. They're all so different in flavor of reverb.

I had a BAT Pharoah+Plumes into a Caverns before and didn't jive with them. The Caverns was cool, but I didn't like that it didn't go 100% wet.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Do you run your Afterneath in the loop or in front? I'm thinking of putting mine before my OD/Fuzz section and the Prelude after that section. Sunlight into Darkstar is amazing, I really like the Nocturnal as well. They're all so different in flavor of reverb.

I had a BAT Pharoah+Plumes into a Caverns before and didn't jive with them. The Caverns was cool, but I didn't like that it didn't go 100% wet.
I don't run anything in a loop. Afterneath before dirt (Life Pedal>Paraoh), Dark Star and Mercury7 after. My board is back on page 2 if you want to see the whole signal path.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I still have to troubleshoot. Maybe tuesday afternoon since i’ll be done early instead of an hour+ late :lol:

Soya

Poor person
Reaction score
This is where I'm at these days, picking guitar back up again after not really playing for almost a year. Still working on technique and never really was an effect guy anyway. The Lokai audio pedal is a Sunn Life clone and it's rowdy.

Resize_20240309_092630_0334.jpg

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
This is the current state of my secondary/ambient/noodling board:

20240307-152227.jpg

I built the three black pedals on the bottom row, which are a 4 output tap tempo, 4 loop true bypass switcher, and dual Favorite switch for the Strymon pedals. I'll get around to ordering parts/building all the cables to actually hook them up one of these days :lol:

My main setup is based around a head/rack road case, so the pedalboard itself isn't all that exciting. The bottom shelf in the rack is for front-end effects, then the top shelf is for everything in the amp FX loop.

20240307-152510.jpg

20240307-152707.jpg

20240307-152750.jpg

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
This is where I'm at these days, picking guitar back up again after not really playing for almost a year. Still working on technique and never really was an effect guy anyway. The Lokai audio pedal is a Sunn Life clone and it's rowdy.

View attachment 140013
Life Pedal=instant heart react. Not many around these parts, cheers. I have the V3, I really like that it separates the octave effect from the distortion and boost, makes it a lot more usable for normal stuff. the RAT section of mine is always on. The flexi-switches are a really nice addition as well, I find myself using them quite a bit, especially for the octave. Also, expression out on the octave is 🤌🤌🤌

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score

Potato quality pic, so...

LMS- Volume ( homemade)
Flux Effects- Liquid Ambiance Polyphonic
TC Electronic- Flashback
Behringer- Echo Machine EM600
ModTone- Harmonic Tremor
EHX- Bad Stone
TC Electronic- Thunderstorm
MXR Phase 95
Boss- ML-2
Boss- BD-2
EHX- Big Muff Russian Pi
Effectrode- Blackbird
Boss- CS-3
Dunlop- Crybaby 95Q
TC Electronic- Polytune

The ones below I'm not using atm but some of these wind up back into the rotation occasionally...

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

LMS- Volume ( homemade)
TC Electronic- Flashback
ModTone- Harmonic Tremor
EHX- Bad Stone
MXR Phase 95
Boss- ML-2
Boss- BD-2
EHX- Big Muff Russian Pi
Effectrode- Blackbird
Boss- CS-3
Dunlop- Crybaby 95Q
TC Electronic- Polytune

The ones below I'm not using atm but some of these wind up back into the rotation occasionally...

You win for biggest pedalboard since you're using your HOUSE as the pedal board

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score

LMS- Volume ( homemade)
TC Electronic- Flashback
ModTone- Harmonic Tremor
EHX- Bad Stone
MXR Phase 95
Boss- ML-2
Boss- BD-2
EHX- Big Muff Russian Pi
Effectrode- Blackbird
Boss- CS-3
Dunlop- Crybaby 95Q
TC Electronic- Polytune

Fuzz into Blues Driver is the shit. I ran my Pharaoh into a BD2 on super low gain for a while. Good stuff.