Questions about Agile and other online shops

• Thread starter jin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jin

:D
Reaction score
Hi i hope that you can answer my questions: firstly what is the neck profile of agile guitars?is it thick like schecter or thinner like ibanez? Also, what are other online shops like Agile that sells 7 strings guitars with fairly good specs? Lastly, which company that sells 7 strings has the best quality control and assurance? (e.g. the company will have return policy that is available for any country and the guitar will not have any physical defects)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
I never played an Agile, but, from what I've heard, their necks are halfway between Ibby and Schecters.

Carvin is another company which makes semi-custom guitars. Their quality is top notch, but it's a lot more expensive than Rondo.

No clue about your last question :shrug:

jin

:D
Reaction score
I never played an Agile, but, from what I've heard, their necks are halfway between Ibby and Schecters.

Carvin is another company which makes semi-custom guitars. Their quality is top notch, but it's a lot more expensive than Rondo.

No clue about your last question :shrug:

thx yea i saw their website 2k at least for 7 string

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
I'm sorry that I don't have any answer to your last question, but I do have a suggestion: You might be better served by asking only that one question in the 7-string section, so that it will be noticed, instead of it being buried in another topic....