Random Pics of Your Rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I got it setup completely.

Synergy Syn-2 (OS/IICP modules)
Fryette PS-2A Power Station (6L6 50w)
ProCo speaker cable (insanely thick cable)
Mojotone British 412 (Celestion G12M-25/G12H-30 Heritage 55hz)
Boss MS-3 (effects, midi switching; need setup 4 cable method)

There is other stuff, but this is specifically pertaining to the amp setup.

randall696

Reaction score
my beloved Rig that actually hasn´t been fired up since 3 years xD
Unbenannt.jpg

but I found out I can perfectly hide it in a closet in the basement

What I use very rarely but would love to jam it everyday:

axe.jpg
(The Solid State AMP Head is a selfmade project and so is the 4x12 Mesa look a like its also selfmade FRFR Cabinet for my Modlers)

What I use 95% of the time since beeing a Dad is this when everyone at home is asleep 😏:
headr.jpg

Reaction score
Get some Torpedo loadboxes and fire up those monsters whenever you want...
View attachment 134670

View attachment 134671
(The Solid State AMP Head is a selfmade project and so is the 4x12 Mesa look a like its also selfmade FRFR Cabinet for my Modlers)

What I use 95% of the time since beeing a Dad is this when everyone at home is asleep 😏:
View attachment 134672

Jon Pearson

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
View attachment 134670

View attachment 134671

View attachment 134672
:cheers: cheers to dad-rigging! Though I've got an amp switcher and a load box now, so all my tube amps are getting more of a workout.

Badlander1994

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
5EB1E0D2-564C-4823-91B3-6CC918B3BF69.jpeg
Current version of the apartment set up. I’ve been headphones-only with plugins for the past ~4 years and realized that it was killing my enjoyment so I put this together. Sounds pretty good for low volume jamming and I can roll it out to the living room if my wife wants to hang in the bedroom.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Latest new toys:
Guitar: MJT / KnE / Musikraft / Arcane loaded custom (finally finished doing the stuff MJT screwed up today)
Amp 1: 1959HW modded to EVH spec
Amp 2: 1959HW modded to Cameron-ish HG Jose spec

View attachment 134780
Wowweeee! That's sick!

Unrelated but @xzyryabx was over tonight and was dialing in the triamp while I played it with a brighter guitar / ESP kamikaze. Now I think Amp 3 / Gain B, the recto sound, can be really good, and I'm pretty happy with all of the 6 sounds on the Triamp. Definitely a lot of amp for the money. The worst thing I can say about it is it's pretty rare to be able to get the good sounds on Amp 3 A and B with the same EQ setting (shared).

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Cherokee Warrior
Reaction score
Temple Audio Pedalboard and punch panels, Voodoo Labs Power Supply, Helix, 2 Line 6 G30 Wireless units, Digitech Drop, Digitech FreqOut.

Wireless A (Blue) in Return 1, Wireless B (Green) in return 2, Loop 3 to the Drop, then the FreqOut, Helix in 10 Stompbox mode.
Audio, lowere, and Edit connections on the right, a courtesy USB on the left to power my iPad on the left.

This is pretty much my everything rig now as far as guitar and bass go.

Attachments

• IMG_4613.jpeg
    IMG_4613.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4612.jpeg
    IMG_4612.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4611.jpeg
    IMG_4611.jpeg
  • IMG_4579.jpeg
    IMG_4579.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4614.jpeg
    IMG_4614.jpeg
  • IMG_4577.jpeg
    IMG_4577.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4576.jpeg
    IMG_4576.jpeg
  • IMG_4574.jpeg
    IMG_4574.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4561.jpeg
    IMG_4561.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4623.jpeg
    IMG_4623.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23

xzyryabx

Reaction score
Wowweeee! That's sick!

Unrelated but @xzyryabx was over tonight and was dialing in the triamp while I played it with a brighter guitar / ESP kamikaze. Now I think Amp 3 / Gain B, the recto sound, can be really good, and I'm pretty happy with all of the 6 sounds on the Triamp. Definitely a lot of amp for the money. The worst thing I can say about it is it's pretty rare to be able to get the good sounds on Amp 3 A and B with the same EQ setting (shared).
Yeh, great amp. I wish we could have pushed it to rehearsal room levels to see what that does.
One semi workaround would be to stick an EQ in the loop and use that to get closer to where you want, no?

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Yeh, great amp. I wish we could have pushed it to rehearsal room levels to see what that does.
One semi workaround would be to stick an EQ in the loop and use that to get closer to where you want, no?
In theory. I think I want more than to just tighten it up though. I think it would play well with the precision drive out front, but too lazy to hook it up. I'm increasingly more impressed with those Amp 2 marshall tones though.

Reaction score
Throw to my old rig that I thought was the most glorious thing ever..when looking back it was stupid amounts of money for no logical reason. Edgelord moron content warning:
FJA custom modded Peavey JSX with KT90 tubes
Two Marshall MF280 cabinets
Two BC Rich Dracos
(An explorer which I quickly got rid of)
And to top it all off for extra SSO throwback cred, a Bodenhamer Bloody Murder
74023_1527097695233_7650101_n.jpg
And now that I take a closer look at that pic..ya know what the sword is standing on? A Vader 4X12, truckbed liner coated and all. This is some old shit and a moment in time I never want to go back to. And with ALL that money wasted (how I paid for all this I don't even know), it still didn't sound half as good as my plugins. I'd take my Helix over all that shit any day of the week.,

Sir_Shreddington

Reaction score
Latest new toys:
Guitar: MJT / KnE / Musikraft / Arcane loaded custom (finally finished doing the stuff MJT screwed up today)
Amp 1: 1959HW modded to EVH spec
Amp 2: 1959HW modded to Cameron-ish HG Jose spec

View attachment 134780
Sick set up! I sent my #1 to MJT to get refinished in shell pink w/medium relic. Sucks that you had to fix some issues with it...the pics they sent me of the work on mine thus far look good.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sick set up! I sent my #1 to MJT to get refinished in shell pink w/medium relic. Sucks that you had to fix some issues with it...the pics they sent me of the work on mine thus far look good.

Yeah their finish work is top notch, but the last 2 full builds I've had them do there was stuff to fix on both of them (wiring and neck sanding on the last one, and the issues listed on this one). I think part of it is their "raw wood" finish option they don't really fine-sand that part of the neck so it feels a bit fuzzy. I hit the "raw" sections on both guitar necks with some 3000 grit and it's perfect.