Random Pics of Your Rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

col

blah.
Reaction score
I don't think I've posted this rig here yet:

Running through a Matamp 2x12. Yes, it's THAT loud. I won't have any worries of using this live instead of the Herbert.

ampoverload

Reaction score
I don't think I've posted this rig here yet:

Running through a Matamp 2x12. Yes, it's THAT loud. I won't have any worries of using this live instead of the Herbert.

thank you soo much, i just posted a thread before this wondering how loud these could get, thanks man

how is the P1, can it handle a djent tone and also get real heavy too? How is soloing on it?
have you tried the E1?

col

blah.
Reaction score
thank you soo much, i just posted a thread before this wondering how loud these could get, thanks man

how is the P1, can it handle a djent tone and also get real heavy too? How is soloing on it?
have you tried the E1?

Yeah I think it can handle it no sweat. I play in drop-A.

The P1 is pretty smooth and middy sounding. I've owned two 5150s and it sounds surprisingly close to the real one.

I have the E1 as well, which I don't like as much. It's rawer, not as big sounding, more aggressive tone than the P1.

Here's a cover of Hypocrisys Turn the Page I did with the P1 & E1. Netmusicians.org has tons of clips of these as well.

Reaction score
here Is a picture of my rig...Lol it still needs a Tube screamer,Eq pedal, Noise Gate, and Acoustic Simulator pedal.
PLus im still saving up for a 7 string to add to this rig.

Attachments

• securedownload (2).jpg
    securedownload (2).jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 97

skoatdestroy

Reaction score
255016_230265236988967_100000164770040_1117220_8275836_n.jpg

i got a couple of pedals laying around as well just to lazy to take a picture, also i put a pair of seymour duncan sh-6 in the hellraiser .......... i cant stand emg:fawk:

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
No pics, but the guys decided that a vid was more cooler.

A guitar, an amp, some pedals. That's it really.

Weird that you say the Xiphos bridge stays in tune. I also have an 07 xiphos and I found that it was the most unreliable trem I have ever used, knife edges went dull really easily and ended up all pitted etc. It would never return to zero properly, was always sharp or flat.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Weird that you say the Xiphos bridge stays in tune. I also have an 07 xiphos and I found that it was the most unreliable trem I have ever used, knife edges went dull really easily and ended up all pitted etc. It would never return to zero properly, was always sharp or flat.

I've made sure it's properly setup (the trem MUST be in the correct angle) so it can stay in tune for a long duration. I've taken that guitar to numerous techs in Melb and not one of them can set the trem properly, so I had to learn it myself. And so far it's lasted countless rehearsals and a full tour.

Having said that, it's still not the best trem and I know for a fact that I will eventually destroy the damn thing. :lol: So I've already planned on replacing it. The only problem is whether I should go with an Edge Pro or Gotoh Locking like on my RG... :scratch: The Gotoh so far is winning but I dunno if I have to route the cavity or not...

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
I think you do have to route for the gotoh, I have an Edge pro in my RG1550m and the thing is flawless.. always returns perfectly.

As for the bridge on my xiphos, I always had the tension and height set up perfectly, The knife edges were always the issue for me.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
I think you do have to route for the gotoh, I have an Edge pro in my RG1550m and the thing is flawless.. always returns perfectly.

As for the bridge on my xiphos, I always had the tension and height set up perfectly, The knife edges were always the issue for me.

Yeah, I've got the Edge Pro as well on my 2 1527s. Though my black one has been modded with locking studs and plays/flutters/stays in tune better than the stock one on my white 1527. Still good though. As for the Gotoh, I've chosen that as an alternative because the saddle screws can be replaced with shorter ones to minimalise routing, already has locking studs, a brass sustain block, and it has the best trem arm holder I've ever played. So I'm tying it between the two.

That is an awesome rig you have there !!!. :)

I love the range of effects the Boss giga delay offers, one of my favourite pedals !!!. :)

And that Xiphos is awesome !!!. :)

Thanks! That's actually a very downsized version of what I would normally use for my non-metal bands. But because I'm preparing for a tour, I can't really afford to haul a ton of gear around with me so I've stripped it to the bare essentials. I was gonna bring even less than what you see in the vid, but the new songs really call for those effect tones.

Love my Giga delay. Almost always exclusively use it on everything I do. I thought it was that good that I bought my sister one as well for Christmas when I got mine. :lol: I've got a Boss DM-2 I used to use before the Time Machine as well, but because that's my second DM-2 and I don't want to destroy it like my first one.

WhiteWalls

Reaction score
so as i have nothing better to do i figured i'd post the little updates i made to my rig, which is still based around the revolutionary concept of having guitar, tubescreamer, noise gate, amp and cab.

29ctl55.jpg

in particular you can observe:

- RG7321 with crunchlab (haters gonna hate)
- RGA7 with emg 707 and no neck pickup (haters gonna hate so bad)
- 15 watt fender frontman with broken volume knob (it stays cranked to 11 all the time, loud as fuck)
- ts7, ns2 blah blah blah

yeah, i'm broke

RobZero

BWOOOOWWWW™
Reaction score
dude you have a trollcab!!!1!!!shift!!!

obviously that mayonaisse on the amp is the secret of the BWOOOW

BryanFTWL

#winlosing
Reaction score
Not just my rig, but Harmony-Central had a southeast get together today, and here's some of the stuff that was there:

img8011w.jpg

img8012e.jpg

img8014b.jpg

(All black headshell amp is a Titan Custom 100w)

img8018o.jpg

img8019z.jpg

img8020b.jpg

img8021o.jpg

Shitty picture of the other room, though I missed the SLO that was to the right of the picture
tumblr_lss8qgGopn1qd7b64o1_500.jpg