Random Pics of Your Rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

madrigal77

Reaction score
FM3 MKII Turbo arrived last week but just got a chance to play with it now. I like!!
nTIVxIvv9Lf2.jpg

Reaction score
... so I recently bought a Boss EV-30 expression pedal and... errr... you guys tell me what you think.

Pedalboard_2023.jpg

... I'm looking forward to replacing all the big ass ones for these little fellows. Realstate is expensive these days...

... so this just to show the size difference between the EV-30 and the FV-500, both full aluminum made and built like tanks. it made me laugh, it's like a little brother...

Since I got this pedal NEW, it came with a cable included in the box.

ThunderUnderground

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I bought a load of random old shit and pieced it together 🤌

View attachment 120251

Things change quickly, everyone should aspire to build a rig that they cant fit in a photograph.

Im playing my Laney with no head shell mainly because it doesn't have one. Sound City cabs are currently going through some well deserved restoration work, more stuff to build, more cables to make, more fun to have
DSC_8742 (2).JPG

Reaction score
Please sir, which loud speakers are you using???
cheap old pair of Fisher STV690s(I think? I'll double check next time I am over there). I installed a bunch of corner brace brackets and they've both held up quite well. might spray them with black truck bed liner-textured paint one of these days for added durability, should tighten up their sound a bit too 👌

ThunderUnderground

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
cheap old pair of Fisher STV690s(I think? I'll double check next time I am over there). I installed a bunch of corner brace brackets and they've both held up quite well. might spray them with black truck bed liner-textured paint one of these days for added durability, should tighten up their sound a bit too 👌
Certainly look the part 👍 I was considering buying some old beat up Goodman's or Celestion bookshelf speakers and doing a restoration job on them. Some of the old 80's//90's speakers look sick 👌

Reaction score
Certainly look the part 👍 I was considering buying some old beat up Goodman's or Celestion bookshelf speakers and doing a restoration job on them. Some of the old 80's//90's speakers look sick 👌
Agreed, do it! and then post pics 😁