Random Pics of Your Rig

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, as a former Zombie II owner - that is most definitely a Joyo with a custom paintjob/finish/etc; when I had mine, I was tempted to make it look like an NES controller since it was already black/gray, just throw on either red or purple/pastel knobs depending on which one you want.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
View attachment 135621

Here's my temple! 🤘😎👍....... and yep there's a hobbit that lives in my cab and only comes out when shit gets metal.
My buddy had the same Marshall in high school. Are all your little pals up there posing for a photo, glued down, or do you just not crank it? Gave me immediate lowkey anxiety, I can't count the number of things I've shaken off my amps. They do complement your row of colorful pedals quite nicely, though.

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
My buddy had the same Marshall in high school. Are all your little pals up there posing for a photo, glued down, or do you just not crank it? Gave me immediate lowkey anxiety, I can't count the number of things I've shaken off my amps. They do complement your row of colorful pedals quite nicely, though.

Nice observation lmao, I turned the master up to like 5 before indoors and fucking knocked everything off the walls upstairs and downstairs. :lol::lol::lol: But as of right now for indoor use I use a JHS little Amp box in the FX loop and put the master on 7 and turn the little black box down so I can achieve the tone I like for bedroom levels. My old jam space was a giant barn where I could play at any level. Sadly my bandmate got brainwashed by the trump admin and became a huge asshole that I could no longer be around. I love this amp so much we named our first born son Marshall :hbang:. But yea between the JHS little amp box and the Mooer Audiofile pedal I can jam on this rig a room over while my son is sleeping at room volumes or on headphones, and still be able to set all my nerdy shit on top :rocker:. I know it's super overkill to have this as my house jam amp, but I'd never get rid of the ole monster. Hopefully we will find another location to fully unleash the tone dragon here soon.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Nice observation lmao, I turned the master up to like 5 before indoors and fucking knocked everything off the walls upstairs and downstairs. :lol::lol::lol: But as of right now for indoor use I use a JHS little Amp box in the FX loop and put the master on 7 and turn the little black box down so I can achieve the tone I like for bedroom levels. My old jam space was a giant barn where I could play at any level. Sadly my bandmate got brainwashed by the trump admin and became a huge asshole that I could no longer be around. I love this amp so much we named our first born son Marshall :hbang:. But yea between the JHS little amp box and the Mooer Audiofile pedal I can jam on this rig a room over while my son is sleeping at room volumes or on headphones, and still be able to set all my nerdy shit on top :rocker:. I know it's super overkill to have this as my house jam amp, but I'd never get rid of the ole monster. Hopefully we will find another __cpLocation to fully unleash the tone dragon here soon.
I had a little blue velociraptor superglued to the lower lip of the tolex on my old Vai Legacy II hahaha, gotta have your pals. It's amazing what you can do when you're determined not to let go of yuge amps. I've got a wall of Big Bois that I can play past bedtime with 4 roommates with some careful setup. But of course we both know that louder is better, here's hoping there's an asshole-free doom barn in your future.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
2024 rig update. I sold my Yamaha HS8's and scored a MESA / Boogie Rectifier Oversized 4x12.

2025rig-min.jpg

Going back to mono is not something I'm thrilled about so I have machinations for restoring the stereo order. I will either get another identical 4x12 or sell the 4x12 and replace it with 2x MESA 2x12's. I'm still putting the 4x12 through its paces and getting used to dialing in the Fractal with a power amp and cab. The true litmus test for a cab is how strong it sounds without downtuning, which I don't do anymore (all my guitars are in standard tuning).

The Fryette 2/90/2 is awesome. I want to try it in bridged mode to get all that beautiful headroom. 60w mode is really cool too and sounds really tight but without the headroom of 100w mode.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
2024 rig update. I sold my Yamaha HS8's and scored a MESA / Boogie Rectifier Oversized 4x12.

View attachment 137011

Going back to mono is not something I'm thrilled about so I have machinations for restoring the stereo order. I will either get another identical 4x12 or sell the 4x12 and replace it with 2x MESA 2x12's. I'm still putting the 4x12 through its paces and getting used to dialing in the Fractal with a power amp and cab. The true litmus test for a cab is how strong it sounds without downtuning, which I don't do anymore (all my guitars are in standard tuning).

The Fryette 2/90/2 is awesome. I want to try it in bridged mode to get all that beautiful headroom. 60w mode is really cool too and sounds really tight but without the headroom of 100w mode.
Whoops, just rescinding my comment about bridged mode on the Fryette - it doesn't have one.

Latest posts