Random Pics of Your Rig

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I kind of wish I still had my Sig:X, but no damn way in hell am I paying more for a used one than the one I bought new.
I'm usually a one-channel, loud-n- clean kinda guy, but the sounds Aaron Turner gets from his Pitbull in Old Man Gloom and Sumac make me want one real bad. A guy I knew had one of those little 15w VHT combos and it sounded absolutely nasty pushed with a fuzz. They make great stuff.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I'm usually a one-channel, loud-n- clean kinda guy, but the sounds Aaron Turner gets from his Pitbull in Old Man Gloom and Sumac make me want one real bad. A guy I knew had one of those little 15w VHT combos and it sounded absolutely nasty pushed with a fuzz. They make great stuff.
Steven Fryette VHT and whatever VHT is now are two different things entirely as far as I know.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those blue knobs are not working.

Yeah basically only there because it's an Ocean circuit and I need an easy way to tell them apart.... I think they'd look better with a blue headshell but then I end up with an extra 1959HW headshell sitting around :lol:

I might swap them to the black stove knobs Cameron used on a bunch of stuff...

Like these
360_eb498fc059e4c244edf893d239c247be.jpg