Rare Korn guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kubs

Mexicutioner
Reaction score
Its heavily modified , butchered with additional holes , and lackquer is chipping off the headstock lol, but guys gear, guys price. I think he just dont want to part with it - its understandable.

Sebastian

Reaction score
I would like to buy it and show it to all of you , but seller want 55k for it. It was a hard time for me passing on it.
Atought i think i am able to do 10 for it but dont think he will accept lol.
10 is very very very fair, it was heavily modified by munky and played live only once.
There are none of them "for sale" to the public from what I know, so if someone wants a Korn LACS they have to pay what the seller wants - no other way, there is no such thing as "fair price" when it comes to such rare items. Either you can afford it or not.
There are guitarists "100 times less popular" than Korn, who sell guitars for much more than 10k...
I remember George Lynch mentioned he sold his ESP tiger for... 100-110K USD?
Insane? maybe - but if someone is willing to pay that's how it is.

Last edited:

Thesius

Reaction score
Korn has more mainstream appeal than Vai, but they're probably pricing it insanely high because they don't want to sell it.

If you are into guitars and are buying LACS you are not part of the mainstream appeal lol. Definitely priced high because he doesn't want to sell

Kubs

Mexicutioner
Reaction score
338002860_167725436186635_329934820128098695_n.png