Rate what the above user is listening to!

• Thread starter Pfalz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edika

Reaction score
^7/10 was expecting something completely different and much worse. It actually has a King Diamond vibe with better vocals (yeah I said it!).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ed_Ibanez_Shred

Baritone sixes
Reaction score
^7/10 was expecting something completely different and much worse. It actually has a King Diamond vibe with better vocals (yeah I said it!).

Well, I love SP for their comic value alone, so easily 8/10 because they have some nice riffs as well.

I still play 'The Ultimate Doom' just for the awesome music :hbang:

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
2/10, i don't like that and i've never played Doom so there isn't any sentimental value to it.

Now, onto another Doom:

Cappleton23

Reaction score
10/10 Just saw Lamb of God two nights ago at starland ballroom and during the wall of death the kid right in front of me tripped so I ended up at the bottom of a pile of fat dudes for more time than I would have liked.

Draceius

I hate everyone on this site
Reaction score
10/10 Just saw Lamb of God two nights ago at starland ballroom and during the wall of death the kid right in front of me tripped so I ended up at the bottom of a pile of fat dudes for more time than I would have liked.

9/10, really chill, I like it.

On the opposite side of the spectrum

EDIT: I got the 666th reply, I should've posted some deicide, damn it

broj15

Reaction score
resurrecting this thread just because

^^^^ 4/10. He went down hill after the Carter II and waaaaay down hill after the Carter III (that "rock" album + I am not a human being were just bad). The beat was just okay and big sean isn't really a stand out rapper.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
3/10. Nothing in it did anything for me, but I am a fan of noise, and that had a lot of it :lol:

Here, have some Lord Mantis. Basically doom/noise/black/sludge metal. Really amazing.

tomsargent

Reaction score
7/10
There used to be this local record store I would visit that would only blare similar types of metal. The store reeked of incense, so when you would get home and open up your CD, the smell would waft up and hit you again. Much nostalgia feels.

AugmentedFourth

X:1 K:C [c^f]|
Reaction score
8/10. Pretty much anything Jack White does, I love it.

5/10. Not really my kinda genre, but I thought it was fairly good at first. After a while though it gets kind of grating and I get a bit tired of listening to screaming over Mastodon-esque riffs. (Sorry, not sure who else to compare to.)

EDIT: Don't listen to the whole thing if you dont like it. :lol: Forgot this piece is 13 minutes long.

Cybin

Reaction score
7/10
[YOUTUBEVID]eRENZTHTFjY[/YOUTUBEVID]

broj15

Reaction score
7/10
[YOUTUBEVID]eRENZTHTFjY[/YOUTUBEVID]

3/10
whenever a band just blasts for 4 minutes with no real variation in dynamics or any sort of groove it just gets boring. The vocals were alright

RCB

Reaction score
5.5/10

Nothing I would listen to on a regular basis. Great energy and some cool moments, but that's about it.

AugmentedFourth

X:1 K:C [c^f]|
Reaction score
5.5/10

Nothing I would listen to on a regular basis. Great energy and some cool moments, but that's about it.

Mephisto Waltz - The Storm

5/10. Sounded essentially like some sort of 80's pop-rock. But the noisiness was good and I liked the "fake fade-out" ending.

Speaking of noise, here's a short but sweet bit of it:

Latest posts