Scale the Summit MegaThread

ChrisLetchford

Reaction score
Hey guys, our cd is out. Came out May 25th.
Shipping worldwide for 12 bucks.
We also have a killer cd/shirt package up, shipping for only $20 worldwide.
You can order with paypal off our myspace page, or send cash, check, or money order. Just message us on our page for the address.
There are 3 tracks up from "Monument" on our myspace page.
www.myspace.com/scalethesummit

My new Sherman 8 string guitar will be finished soon.
I will of course post a ton of pictures for you guys to see. Can't wait.
I'm selling my custom shop Conklin 8 string once my new one arrives. Pictures of the Conklin, if interested...
www.myspace.com/chrisletchford
If you guys need more proof I do own that guitar, my artist profile is up on the Conklin website.
www.conklinguitars.com/artistprofiles/letchford.html

If you are in Houston on July 13th, we are playing Madfest with Outworld at club FBI. Going to be an amazing show!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

heavy7-665

Reaction score
okay i have a sub to guitar world but my cd got smashed during shipping so i dont have the tab. can someone please PM it to me. Assuming its okay with Chris. If not mods please delete and my apologies.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
why not just google for it?

OwlsHaveEyes

Josh Gauges
Reaction score
Does anyone have Scale the Summit bass tabs for Sargasso Sea, or The City In The Sky? Preferably on Tabit or in a Word Processed Document...

Reaction score
You know that if you just tell the people @ guitarworld that you're CD got destroyed in shipping they'll usually just send you a new one right? I used to do that with my OXM mags all the time if they ended up getting smashed discs.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Awesome interview, they are a great band, I love Carving Desert Canyons. Age Of The Tide might be my favorite on the album.

They were even cool enough to give Misha and Tosin a shout out!:hbang:

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Thought I'd add to the recent flurry of StS posts;

Here's two awesome videos of Scale the Summit's record release show. Make sure to watch them in HD!

Watching these makes me sad that I still haven't seen them live, despite living in their hometown. :(

Oh well, soon they'll be coming home with another favorite of mine, Protest the Hero!:shred::shred::shred:

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Great vids and awesome show :yesway:

They really are good videos. The HD versions look so clear and the live audio is fantastic. Whoever recorded it does good work, nice shots of the whole band. And he doesn't focus on the bass player when there's a guitar solo going on! I've seen that so many times.

Slayer89

The Demon Barber
Reaction score
I'm seeing them the 23rd. Honestly I got my tickets just knowing Protest the Hero and Misery Signals were playing, but they are definitely icing on the cake. :)

ZachTheRipper

Bass Face
Reaction score
I'm seeing them the 23rd. Honestly I got my tickets just knowing Protest the Hero and Misery Signals were playing, but they are definitely icing on the cake. :)
Misery Signals isn't playing the Salt Lake City date. It's just Scale the Summit, The Number 12 Looks Like You, and PtH for me.

Slayer89

The Demon Barber
Reaction score
Misery Signals isn't playing the Salt Lake City date. It's just Scale the Summit, The Number 12 Looks Like You, and PtH for me.

That sucks, but a good show none-the-less. I'm glad Misery Signals is playing the SF show; I could do without The Number 12 Looks Like You, though, heh.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
I learned about this band from a little video lesson in Guitar World of all places. I dig them, though. Great, young players.

Latest posts