Scale the Summit MegaThread

AySay

Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations man! I think you guys are perfect for progressive nation! You're gonna definitely expand your fan base A LOT.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
That's great news , congrats. Try to get some good epic pics on your tour. Maybe a pose down with that tiny guy Petrucci :) .... Oh yeah make him play your Sherman too. See if he wants to switch over hahaha

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Congratulations bro, I will definitely try and get to one of the NY shows. Still hooked on Carving Desert Canyons as well!

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
Oh my god dude, you have no idea how envious I am of you, well deserved though..
Shame you're not coming to England :(

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
why no vancouver?

I red through that list like 5 times telling myself i just missed reading vancouver

someone please tell me that there is a typo or something!

ChrisLetchford

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys! Definitely pumped about it.

I have no idea why those guys leave out Texas. I was definitely bummed, but how can I really be bummed about anything right now. Obviously you can't hit every city in one tour.

My dad's flying out to 4 shows on this tour now, being that Dream Theater has been one of his favorite bands for years now and there are no Texas dates. I think he's freaking out more than I am, haha.

So anyways... I'll definitely be out in about at the shows so hope to meet some of you dudes along the way!

Hope Mike can get my 2 other Shermans done in time for this tour, it would seem like this would be a prime opportunity for him to make it a priority.

bulb

Reaction score
Holy Shit! Thats amazing Chris!
I can only imagine how stoked you guys are about this tour, and i know you guys will fucking kill it!
Funny enough we will be in Toronto on the same day with Thrash and Burn, and since we go on early, we plan on going to the DT gig as soon as we load out haha, so maybe we will even get to catch your set too, at the very least it will be nice to run into you dudes and hang!
Either way im obviously really happy for you dudes (and really jealous as well too haha, cuz cmon its fucking DT!) so good luck man!!

renzoip

I Am the Table
Reaction score
Man.... I really wanted to see POS. But still, congrats guys. I'm totally excited to see you!! :hbang:

ilyti

Lazy Ryebread Viking
Reaction score
That's crazy! Things are really happening for you guys, I'm happy about that. Congratulations. I just wish they'd taken Unexpect along with them. :p

So... all the Swedes out of this tour? That doesn't seem right, there needs to be at least one Swedish band on PN.

Reaction score
You know what?

I'd rather see STS ANYDAY over PoS, and I'm a massive PoS fan.

(lol PoS).