Schecter KM-7 (Keith Merrow) Signature Thread

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheMobGoesWild

Adjust My Pants
Reaction score
I think he just ordered his the other day, from Drum City. He was looking for a place that had them in stock, if this is the same forumite that I remember. I told him I'd jump all over it if I didn't have one on order.

philkilla

Baritone Maniac
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine is getting delivered next week from amazon.

Three month wait but I'll be seeing Animals as Leaders AND Conquering Dystopia in June so with some luck Keith will sign my backplate too hahaha!

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
my white unit is on it's way to a 24-hour FedEx/Kinkos a few blocks from my apartment. should be there before i get off work. heading straight there to pick up it's sexy-fine ass... :cool:

TheMobGoesWild

Adjust My Pants
Reaction score
Looks like I was just a LITTLE too late with my pre-order, and will most likely be waiting until the end of the month for my trans black KM. Until then, I'm afraid I must demand pics and/or audio clips from you lucky bastiges receiving yours this week, so that I can live vicariously through you until I get mine. :fawk:

Loco

Reaction score
KM7 in stock in Thomann for first time (Black one. White for 30/06)

2liveis2die35

Reaction score
Curious question but why isn't anyone getting these off of eBay. I see 4 trans white ones and 4 flamed black ones, up at the moment.

TheMobGoesWild

Adjust My Pants
Reaction score
Curious question but why isn't anyone getting these off of eBay. I see 4 trans white ones and 4 flamed black ones, up at the moment.

For me personally, there are two reasons:

1) I don't like eBay. Too many horror stories, and to be honest, I don't trust it.
2) I'm getting a deal that worth waiting the extra time for.

Señor Voorhees

Reaction score
For me personally, there are two reasons:

1) I don't like eBay. Too many horror stories, and to be honest, I don't trust it.
2) I'm getting a deal that worth waiting the extra time for.

If you order from a store (sweetwater, music123, etc) off of ebay, there's really nothing to be afraid of. I'm not sure who has them on ebay since I didn't look them up, but so long as they're not used, then they're from authorized dealers most likely.

For what it's worth, those of you who are still waiting, I'm well out of the honeymoon phase and I still love the guitar. It's definitely a guitar well worth the price and wait.

cyphervox

Reaction score
I have my KM-7 coming in from ebay right now! Should be here in a week. (UPS is slow).

I am an expert at purchasing through ebay. There are a few retailer dealers that will give you an excellent deal when you send them an offer. It is the seller who takes the hit if anything goes wrong during the shipment or made dishonest claims about their merchandise.

I got mine with a free gig bag for $925. From the same seller, I got the Jim Root Terror brand new when it was first released for $567.89 when the street price was $700.00.

2liveis2die35

Reaction score
I'm on the same mind set as senor voorhees and cyphervox.you really cant lose by buying on ebay.ebay always sides with the buyer if something should go wrong.i just feel bad for all you gentlemen who are still waiting,and like cypervox said deals can be made.i waited on getting the km 7 and glad i did.mine should be here next week.I sent the seller a offer for 799,expecting to get a counter offer.but nope he agreed to the 799 and its brand new.just my 2 cents

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
Drum City Guitar Land has over 10 of these in stock from what I've been told. White or black. Left handed, even.

Latest posts