Share The Creepiest Videos You Can Find

• Thread starter The Beard
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
I'd like to thank wayward for showing Marble Hornets to me.
Fuck you dude! :lol: After watching it in it's entirety (+ totheark responses) I can say I'm fully paranoid :|

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wayward

Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to thank wayward for showing Marble Hornets to me.
Fuck you dude! :lol: After watching it in it's entirety (+ totheark responses) I can say I'm fully paranoid :|

I know exactly how you feel, dude. Since I posted them on this thread, I rewatched EVERYTHING and it was super hard for me to sleep last night. It's almost too creepy. I can't imagine how much money these guys would make if they actually professionally documentary filmed and released this stuff.

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
I know exactly how you feel, dude. Since I posted them on this thread, I rewatched EVERYTHING and it was super hard for me to sleep last night. It's almost too creepy. I can't imagine how much money these guys would make if they actually professionally documentary filmed and released this stuff.

I think the one that shit me up the most was the one where they don't suspect a thing, just setting up the film scenes and all of a sudden the camera distorts and he appears in the forest. :| I was like WHAT THE FUCK

wayward

Banned
Reaction score
Glad I could turn people on to this amazing phenomena. I've been addicted to it for nearly a year, and am actively waiting for him to release the next Entry, whenever that may be. Really puts you on the edge of your seat.

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
Now that I've seen MH I wanna watch the others, I was reading into the Wiki on slenders last night and there's some pretty awesome fictional blogs. Disturbing mentality of the person who written them (the character I mean) very strong imagery of this girl who basically is being stalked by one, the only problem with it though is that the girl is stereotyped as this Emo esque girl who loves fish. Still, the concept in a nutshell was very awesome. Would of been nice to of seen a film to relate it to. (I've been looking for something like this for a long...long time) :DDD

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Some of marble hornets is pretty funny though. Fairly early on when I watched it a second time with a friend we developed "slendy" as a crack addict, and then once they found his ciggies at his little hobo silo every thing that happened was just a crack joke :lol:

Cabinet

:O
Reaction score
To be brutally honest I thought Begotten got pretty boring really quickly.
The concept is awesome.
The presentation really works it's way into your head and mind fucks you.
But towards the last 20 minutes I was waiting for it to be over so I could go find something more interesting to do with my time :lol:

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
I dunno why but I hated begotten, not in a disturbing sense, I just didn't like it, mind fuckery aside :lol:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
To be brutally honest I thought Begotten got pretty boring really quickly.
The concept is awesome.
The presentation really works it's way into your head and mind fucks you.
But towards the last 20 minutes I was waiting for it to be over so I could go find something more interesting to do with my time :lol:

You should give Wavelength a try.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
The movie is pretty boring if you get over the imagery and realize that it's almost silent.

The Uncreator

Control The Sun
Reaction score
Entered thread as

happyman.jpg

Leaving thread as

glpg80

√εvil
Reaction score
I originally saw this about a year ago, and i have never forgotten it. Watch the videos in order please: