Share The Creepiest Videos You Can Find

• Thread starter The Beard
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
I'm in the mood to get the shit scared out of me :lol:

Give me the most creepy, unsettling, disturbing, scary videos that you know of :yesway:

Serious submissions please, no Nicki Minaj or any other terrible music for that matter :lol:

Here's a few to get us started:

Also, there was a short film that I watched a few months ago that I can't find, there's a part where the guys go down the road at night and reach a tunnel or something so they turn around and go down the road in the opposite direction and then the headlights of their car get turned off and then they turn them back on and they're back at the same tunnel and the video ends with one of the guys getting his face beat in with the camera and shows it from the point of view of the camera and the lens gets all cracked and bloody

Anyone know what video that is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
Yeaa dude I love David Firth :D
And the first time I saw Rubber Johnny was in my room at 4 in the morning with all the lights off, not my best idea :lol:

Here's two more to move the thread along:

wayward

Banned
Reaction score
The Marble Hornets vid story on Youtube, been following the vid stories for about a year now, really freaky stuff.

The videos are a fake documentary esque project that two men are doing about the life of two guys who are being stalked by the cryptid known as "The Slenderman", who is described as being a bald, faceless man in a black suit, who's roughly 7 to 8 feet tall and who's arms are so long that his hands stop below his knees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Jo6yrUVwM&ob=av3e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLIpL26ztFo&ob=av3e

broj15

Reaction score
If the trailer is this creepy then just imagine what the movie will be like:

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I would dig into some of these, but I'm about to go to bed and it's the middle of the night. I will return.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score

Okay, storytime.

I just youtubed this for the thread, absolutely fucking hate the video cause of how weird it is, so quickly copied the link and closed the tab, but no.. the computer froze but the video continued to play, so I turned my speakers off and monitor and waited for 2 minutes til I knew it was over to try and get out of it.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
The Marble Hornets vid story on Youtube, been following the vid stories for about a year now, really freaky stuff.

This is still going!!?!

I haven't seen it since the entry #26 I think it was, when slender or whomever it was that attacked alex and his girlfriend. (was quite some time ago, about a year and a half)

I fucking loved these, made a huge deal about it, cause I watched them by myself one night, while my friends all saw it together, and I got a bit paranoid, even though I knew it was fake, it was just that good. My friend sent me a message once at probably 12am or something, from a prepaid internet thing, so it was a weird number ive never seen saying "dont turn around" and probably 5 minutes before the door squeeked open, I was freaked out. Tried calling the number the next day and it said "sorry this number does not exist" it actually worked out quite well. In the end my friend told me the message part, but my door still opened itself :squint: :lol:

Bungle

Sir Roger Moore, KBE
Reaction score
I've only got a gif....

tumblr_lye5zsToYX1qdlh1io1_400.gif

wayward

Banned
Reaction score
This is still going!!?!

I haven't seen it since the entry #26 I think it was, when slender or whomever it was that attacked alex and his girlfriend. (was quite some time ago, about a year and a half)

I fucking loved these, made a huge deal about it, cause I watched them by myself one night, while my friends all saw it together, and I got a bit paranoid, even though I knew it was fake, it was just that good. My friend sent me a message once at probably 12am or something, from a prepaid internet thing, so it was a weird number ive never seen saying "dont turn around" and probably 5 minutes before the door squeeked open, I was freaked out. Tried calling the number the next day and it said "sorry this number does not exist" it actually worked out quite well. In the end my friend told me the message part, but my door still opened itself :squint: :lol:

Yep, they're still going. I believe it's at entry #52 now? Yeah, they're so fantastic. I was paranoid for at least a week thinking that somebody was watching me through my windows at night. And every time I entered a dark room I was hesitant to turn a light on. If you've only watched up to entry #26, than you've missed A LOT. It's a great vid story. I think they're slacking off a bit though, cause up until now they've released at least 2 videos a month. And their last video, Entry #52, was released in November.

Cabinet

:O
Reaction score
Dude! I fucking LOVE Venetian Snares!
Would be so sweet to see clips to the song Befriend a Child Killer

Cabinet

:O
Reaction score
Here's a very grim (but beautiful) story about two siamese twins, by MrMorgansOrgans.
Totally worth the watch