Show Us Your Home Studio Setup!

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Is that a Friedman FRFR? Does it stay under your desk?

Yessir, it's an ASM 12, and yes it does! I love it. The upturned style of the ASM brings my tone right into my face when I'm playing at the desk, or reamping.

I have two more for live but this one just stays there and is my favourite way to just jam around on stuff.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

littlebadboy

Reaction score
Yessir, it's an ASM 12, and yes it does! I love it. The upturned style of the ASM brings my tone right into my face when I'm playing at the desk, or reamping.

I have two more for live but this one just stays there and is my favourite way to just jam around on stuff.
Thanks for the info! Does your table or edge block any of the sound? I'm asking because I did the same thing (not an ASM) and I feel like it sounds different when blocked and not blocked. Or maybe I'm just tone deaf.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! Does your table or edge block any of the sound? I'm asking because I did the same thing (not an ASM) and I feel like it sounds different when blocked and not blocked. Or maybe I'm just tone deaf.

I haven't noticed much of a difference, but I guess it would depend on the cab itself. Mine is fully under the desk, but with the desk design there isn't anything directly above it, there's about 8 inches of clearance. When switching between the cab and the HS8s, only difference I get is the loss of natural cabinet feel the Friedman naturally gives.

Matthias Markiewicz

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Wow ! Im new in this Forum - but you guys have some badass Setups! Really like it!

thats my current setup: Im not very happy with my table, but i think i will change it soon.

Setup.jpg

Marty666

Reaction score
My humble man cave.

- i7 PC running Studio One.
- Presonus Studio 2/6 interface.
- Presonus Eris E8 monitors.
- Diezel D-Moll & matching frontloaded G12K100 cab.
- Marshall Vintage Modern 2466 & matching 425A greenback cab.
- Fractal FX8
- Fender Custom Shop 1965 Relic HSS strat
- Yamaha RGX112 for the bruutz
Blessed with easy going and presumably deaf neighbors. Torpedo Reload for nights and recording. I'm content. _20191006_124449.JPG