Siggery guitars

blanco

Reaction score
Defiantly not shilling but....

Are the ones getting sold on ebay actually someones order? Or is this him getting someone to clear out stock builds or ones he's put together from peoples parts they aren't now getting. No one seems to have come forward and go "oh thats what i had ordered from him.'

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

straymond

Reaction score
One of his sells on ebay had a body already paid for. This was confirmed by one of the Facebookgroup-members,

blanco

Reaction score
@straymond cheers, i sorta dropped out of this thread a while back and started noticing them all popping up on ebay from Tonbridge and Crowborough which is where marty is based. Seemed a little strange so came on here and guess what... it is. I've got a couple of musician friends who live in tonbridge so i might drop them a message and see if they've heard much about it as well.

straymond

Reaction score
That would be great, man.
I lost 500 quid on this lousy human being, but the total in the group amounts to a lot, LOT more.

lewis

Reaction score
Ive seen others fighting amongst themselves in here. Thats crazy guys and honestly stupid. This company are what are the joke. Everyone who was on the receiving end of his BS share that common ground. Certainly makes no sense to take out that frustration on each other.

on topic, this company are an absolute joke. Im so glad it didnt affect me and I feel sorry for those it did. He should be in Jail to put it bluntly

Danny Husk

Reaction score
One of his sells on ebay had a body already paid for. This was confirmed by one of the Facebookgroup-members,

^This. Hard to argue when it's a quilt top with the exact pattern and finish, he's not even trying.

Let's do some math shall we? (I'll convert to dollars since that what I know.)

The guitar (with the body that was meant for a customer who lost his deposit) sold for approx. $1732.00 - $173.20 (calculated eBay fees) = $1558.80 (993.80 pounds)

The guitar was meant to go to the original customer for $1574.05 (1000 pounds)

So to be clear - he decided it was worth LOSING! $15.25 ($1574.04-1558.80 = $15.25) to not honor the original customers agreement and instead sell it through eBay.

If this isn't a WTF moment then I don't know what is.

Last edited:

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
^This. Hard to argue when it's a quilt top with the exact pattern and finish, he's not even trying.

Let's do some math shall we? (I'll convert to dollars since that what I know.)

The guitar (with the body that was meant for a customer who lost his deposit) sold for approx. $1732.00 - $173.20 (calculated eBay fees) = $1558.80 (993.80 pounds)

The guitar was meant to go to the original customer for $1574.05 (1000 pounds)

So to be clear - he decided it was worth LOSING! $15.25 ($1574.04-1558.80 = $15.25) to not honor the original customers agreement and instead sell it through eBay.

If this isn't a WTF moment then I don't know what is.

Technically siggery ran with the previous customers deposit and netted quite a lot more than that (I think) probably more in the tune of 2500$ after stealing almost a grand from the other dude. 500gbp is his usually deposit right? I definitely am not condoning it but I see why he had incentive to sell it to someone new. Hes getting another deposit :mad:. So ....ty.

Jaden

Luthier
Reaction score
Given what Jaden has said regarding the Siggery situation, I don't think I'd really want to work with him. Shame, his guitars seem great.

I couldnt find that post of mine but this is pretty harsh as it sounds like I am trying to be positive and playing devils advocate a little with a fellow UK luthier.. as it turns out.. hmmm.

He should quit building guitars as he apparently doesn't like dealing with customers or actually building guitars. :nuts:

erm.. what?
that is actually pretty offensive as you have no experience of dealing with me personally so this comment is based entirely on what? our experience or your internet connection?

Jaden

Luthier
Reaction score
Why is Jaden Rose Guitars on the facebook group advertising "special offers"? :scratch:

The last thing I want to see on this facebook group is someone trying to sell more guitars when the point of the group is to recoup losses.

read the post properly, your reaction is a typical example of one of my old man's sayings
"no good deed goes unpunished" :lol:

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I couldnt find that post of mine but this is pretty harsh as it sounds like I am trying to be positive and playing devils advocate a little with a fellow UK luthier.. as it turns out.. hmmm.

So you were just playing devil's advocate for a proven scammer to a bunch of ripped off customers?

Buddy, if you're trying to make yourself look better (several months past), you're doing an awful job. :lol:

erm.. what?
that is actually pretty offensive as you have no experience of dealing with me personally so this comment is based entirely on what? our experience or your internet connection?

:nuts:

He was talking about Siggery. Obviously.

read the post properly, your reaction is a typical example of one of my old man's sayings
"no good deed goes unpunished" :lol:

"And the Nobel Peace Prize goes to Jaden Rose for offering scammed folks the privilege of buying one of his guitars....."

:rofl:

J_Mac

Reaction score
I can get a Siggery Heresy 6 for £400, is this a good deal? Seems in good condition.

Edit - now I've read more of this thread, do I actually want one of these?

Dust_to_Dust

Mathew
Reaction score
I can get a Siggery Heresy 6 for £400, is this a good deal? Seems in good condition.

Edit - now I've read more of this thread, do I actually want one of these?

You got any pictures of that mate? May be okay for £400

J_Mac

Reaction score
You got any pictures of that mate? May be okay for £400

Cheers dude :)

Photo%2019-08-2016%2C%2018%2039%2024.png

Mahogany and lacewood apparently.