Site desperately needs a redesign

• Thread starter BlueXile
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlueXile

Reaction score
I have to go diving through menus to find anything, I can't seem to view a list of my posts, the whole thing looks dated.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Profile -> Statistics -> Find all posts by ......... -> Profit

Or

Click Name in Post -> Find more posts by ......... -> Profit

What else do you need help finding?

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Ah, first time I've longed for the "The Old Days" where we could count on a smack-talking newbie getting tons of humorous -rep. No warm fuzzes for OP.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Way to make that 13th post a good one, Blue!

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Come on guys, go easy on him. I'm sure it's really hard to keep track of all 10 classifieds posts he made.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
:scratch: He's made 13 posts yet has been signed up here since 2012 and he gives a ratsass what the site looks like and how it functions?:scratch: I pray it doesn't get overhauled!

As Max noted it's actually very easy to get to the info you mentioned. Just have to be aware of where to click.

Rev.

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
I agree that the UI can be a little wonky if you're not used to it, but once you get it down is not hard.

ArtDecade

Barking Pumpkin
Reaction score
Ut1ceML.png

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
I pray it doesn't get overhauled!

Yup, the site is pretty clean and easy to find your way around. The only issues i have are on my phone, but that's with every site darn near. The desktop site is fine at is is.

Anyone see the Harmony Central overhaul? I haven't been back since....garbage. It doesn't help that it felt like the wild west of gear discussion either.

poster: 'I'm thinking about getting a JCM900, but not sure which version..what do you think"

next poster: "what a piece of trash, it's solid state rubbish, just kill yourself for even considering such filth"

poster: "F U..d*ck"

next poster "your mamma..."

ad infinitum....

ihunda

Reaction score
The minimalist white text on black design makes guitar pr0n stand out, nothing to fix here.

Latest posts