SNK VHD ampeg vh140 preamp pedal is to KILL for!!

Gmork

Reaction score

Ive been singing this pedals praises from the rooftops for years now and im here again to declare this thing as just an absolute BEAST! And a direct 100% accurate clone of the real amps gain channel. Anyone who might be on the fence i implore you to just GET IT!!
Ive revisited the VHD in my latest video, NOW WITH 100% LESS SCOOPED MIDS!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gmork

Reaction score
Ain't gonna scare this old metal head away with less mids ;-)

Sounds great G-man!
Haha thanks, i got some mid scoop flak from my 1st vhd video years ago but in my defense i was specifically going for that ultra scooped dying fetus tone but had always wanted to revisit the vhd. I just love this thing. Now im GASing for the blacked out version with silent soft footswitch on the site lol

ATRguitar91

Reaction score
Great demo! Way too many mids though... Haha Your original video is what sold me on the VHD. I don't think I'll ever part with mine, such a cool, unique sound. Cut all those mids and just sludge away. /m/

Sounds great with an HM2 in front as well.

KailM

Reaction score
Play me some riffs off Winds of Creation and I’ll consider buying one. (Mids optional)

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
Haha thanks, i got some mid scoop flak from my 1st vhd video years ago but in my defense i was specifically going for that ultra scooped dying fetus tone but had always wanted to revisit the vhd. I just love this thing. Now im GASing for the blacked out version with silent soft footswitch on the site lol
Sounds great! They're all sold out right now.

jllozano

Reaction score
I have one of these... when plugged into my ampeg SS150's power section it sounds just like the VH. If you plug it into a quality tube amp it destroys. Of course I only use the scooped mid setting :D

KailM

Reaction score
Name a couple songs and ill give it a shot

The Eye of Horus or 9 Steps would do nicely.;)

Actually, I was kinda kidding, but if you could play a few of those riffs...

I can only imagine the damage I could do with that pedal into my 6505’s power amp.