So i just ate 5 triple baconators

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
This seems like one of those threads where someone eventually ends up dying from eating something on a dare and everyone feels awkward because they're not sure if it's okay to laugh or not. :rofl:
i dont die alright, it just doesnt happen

stryker1800

Sweet Pickle
Reaction score
I totally want a baconator right now, but i have to be massively high to even think about making it through just one. I'm 5'10 and a double quarter pounder is like a day and a half worth of food for me.

sunbasket

Reaction score
That's quite a bit of, erm, volume of matter you'd be taking in, definitely.

But there's got to be a fucking legal distinction between what is known as a Double Quarter Pounder and "Food". I bet if you read deep down somewhere McDonald's Corp. would say something about said Double Quarter Pounder being "Food" quote unquote, or something basically some line that cops out their liability like: "in our opinion the McDonald's Double Quarter Pounder is a great way to start the day"

Tastes like Food. Must be Food. FOOD? Food substitute guys.

God damn it. Time to go get a Double Cheeseburger. If you don't eat real food, do you shit real shit?

I totally want a baconator right now, but i have to be massively high to even think about making it through just one. I'm 5'10 and a double quarter pounder is like a day and a half worth of food for me.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
EPICWIN.jpg

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Fucking jesus, those are good but I can't eat them anymore since I decided not to be a fatass :lol:

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Good east coast lad.

This thread reminds me of back in the day when Micky D's had the daily mcvalue thing and Mondays were Big Macs for $1.75. I threw a 10 down on the counter and polished off 5 big macs in like 20 minutes. But my school only had 50-minute lunch breaks, so after 15 minutes walking there and 25 ordering and eating, I had 10 minutes to get back to school. So I ran. I was like 30 seconds late and when I got there I was sweating like a pig and emitting that trademark post-mac aroma and the only seat left in class was directly in front of this super-hot girl I was crushing on like mad. I shit you not, it's like she knew exactly what had just went down cuz like 15 seconds after I sat down in front of her, I heard her whisper, "you're so gross". And that was before I started ripping ass and feeling the wrath of the searing anus brought on by the type of protein overload that this thread is all about.

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
Good east coast lad.

This thread reminds me of back in the day when Micky D's had the daily mcvalue thing and Mondays were Big Macs for $1.75. I threw a 10 down on the counter and polished off 5 big macs in like 20 minutes. But my school only had 50-minute lunch breaks, so after 15 minutes walking there and 25 ordering and eating, I had 10 minutes to get back to school. So I ran. I was like 30 seconds late and when I got there I was sweating like a pig and emitting that trademark post-mac aroma and the only seat left in class was directly in front of this super-hot girl I was crushing on like mad. I shit you not, it's like she knew exactly what had just went down cuz like 15 seconds after I sat down in front of her, I heard her whisper, "you're so gross". And that was before I started ripping ass and feeling the wrath of the searing anus brought on by the type of protein overload that this thread is all about.
your not gross , i love you :bowdown:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Yeah I used to eat jack in the box everyday when I worked there. Even when I worked maintenance Id end up smelling like jumbo jacks. That shit comes out of your pores. And given the fact Im a fat guy, that is a LOT of sweating out junk food. Given that women have a more sensitive sense of smell I may as well have become a eunich. Thats the quickest way to live a lonely life.... :lol: