So i just ate 5 triple baconators

matty2fatty

Reaction score
what part of ns are you from? If you need someone to check on you I'll swing by if you're in halifax, haha...I might even bring you a frosty for dessert

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
what part of ns are you from? If you need someone to check on you I'll swing by if you're in halifax, haha...I might even bring you a frosty for dessert
HAHAHA, im about an hour and a half away in pictou county :wallbash:, id love a frosty right now , FUUUCK

fretninjadave

Seven String Samurai
Reaction score
:lol:
Vanilla Ice Cream?

evo005.jpg

HAHAHA

MorbidTravis

Banned
Reaction score
i know what you mean by feeling like you're slowing down. i used to eat bk everyday(cuz i worked there) when i was 15 and aftera few months when i would eat and then walk home, i felt like my heart was saying fuck you and my legs were harder to move foward. of course it took my twice as long to get home everytime this happened

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
tell the story of the 20 snack wraps
ok so i was out with my friend rob, (back when i used to smoke the ganja) and i went into mcdonalds super high and asked for 20 snack wraps, they were debating whether to sell them to me and i started to get upset at them, i started shootin off to the manager and she called the cops so i peaced right outta there, my friend rob went to the drive in 4 times and orderd 5 snack wraps each time, id eat the 5 then go back, after a half hour im done of them and i feel like death like last night, i went into the bathroom at the nearest subway and puked and shit everywhere, i paniked and threw my clothes in the garbage and ran out of the subway bathroom half naked, and then rob drove me home, that my friend, is the night i quit smoking weed.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
ok so i was out with my friend rob, (back when i used to smoke the ganja) and i went into mcdonalds super high and asked for 20 snack wraps, they were debating whether to sell them to me and i started to get upset at them, i started shootin off to the manager and she called the cops so i peaced right outta there, my friend rob went to the drive in 4 times and orderd 5 snack wraps each time, id eat the 5 then go back, after a half hour im done of them and i feel like death like last night, i went into the bathroom at the nearest subway and puked and shit everywhere, i paniked and threw my clothes in the garbage and ran out of the subway bathroom half naked, and then rob drove me home, that my friend, is the night i quit smoking weed.

Fuckin...

WOW...

:lol: :lol:

thegagebass

Reaction score
WHOA all at 1 meal!!!!! i though i was a man when i ate 2 1/2 at one time.... you sir are a better man:bowdown:

anthonyferguson

Reaction score
I am so so impressed by this thread. Never before have I belly laughed at something on SS.org, and I probably never will again. Any more interesting food anecdotes to share?!

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
I am so so impressed by this thread. Never before have I belly laughed at something on SS.org, and I probably never will again. Any more interesting food anecdotes to share?!
this one might gross you out, it involves my mom, she got loaded a couple years ago on easter, it was pretty bad, my brother took a shit in the bed she was sleepin in, (dont ask me why) my mom was half asleep layin there not knowin what was goin on, i said " mom josh shit on your bed" shes like "WTF, no way jarett" im like "way" shes like "its just chocolate" she picked up a peice of my brothers shit and ate it. i kid u not. i think about it everytime i see my mom....u ate my brothers shit....u weird fuck...:ugh:

MJS

Reaction score
... that my friend, is the night i quit smoking weed.

What?!? That's just crazy talk... Without weed, you wouldn't have that cool story. :D

Throw in some alcohol & sex and that would have passed for a Tucker Max story. :lol:

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
What?!? That's just crazy talk... Without weed, you wouldn't have that cool story. :D

Throw in some alcohol & sex and that would have passed for a Tucker Max story. :lol:
well marijuana gave me partial anxiety and depression and it wasnt workin for me anymore, and i have hypertension now and my vision gets fucked when i get high now

Despised_0515

Bassist of Redivider
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I was laughing my freakin' mouth off until I got to the chocolate part...

STILL GETTING MY NOMINATION FOR THREAD OF THE YEAR :lol:

Last edited:

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
since this thread has had a good outcome, me and my friend travis are goin to attempt to eat two 4 foot donairs and inform you guys