Some guitars are too funny not to post

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Man, that is an atrocity!

Prince played Lindert guitars didn't he? I know I've seen that headstock somewhere before.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
I love how they put a picture of the headstock on the headstock, so you can look at the headstock while you look at the headstock.

Serious-Xzibit.jpg

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I've heard of counterweights for neck dive but this is ridiculous.
Maybe someone misunderstood counterweights "for" neckdive as counterweights *to promote* neckdive?

Actually, I just looked it up. It's one of the many alibaba versions of the cloud guitar made famous by Prince. It's not very close in appearance, but it's only $600, so, at least it's not $10k or whatever.

Reaction score
weight relief anyone? This photo doesn't do the guitar justice because it's focused on the empty spaces... those ain't that bad in design...

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought the idea was nifty when I first heard about it. The neckthru plank snaps out of the body, so you can try different body shapes/materials/colours. Everything is supposed to be made of sustainable materials (although the fretboards are rosewood, as you see on their site), too.