SS.org's favorite shoes!

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • Tags
    shoeth
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Arminius

Reaction score
img-thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Doc Martens. Black.

Yeah, I'm a cliché.

:agreed:

I've never worn anything more comfortable than a pair of broken in Docs. I have the steel toe ones with the stitched toe cap. Mine are only 10 hole since they don't make them in 14 hole :(

I used to wear Garrison combat boots and I loved the shit out of them. I wore them until they were literally rotting. They smell wonderful.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Dr. Martens and Vans originals. :yesway:

VANS-oldskoolww.jpg

It doesn't matter what kind of Doc's :lol: Dr. Martens Airwair- Shoes, Boots and Sandals Take your pick :D I have a pair of 20 eyelet ones, though i rarely wear them over stuff these days, they just have the nicest shape to the actual shoe and are a touch too large for me, so they're very VERY big :D

:ugh: Yikes at most of this stuff! :eek: What are you all going break dancing with Kid 'n' Play?! :lol:

Metal = boots, silly rabbits.

oakle141996_56347_lg.jpg

^
Oakley Gatling. :agreed:

Those are nice looking boots :eek:

6Christ6Denied6

Reaction score
I am usually wearing my combats

attachment.php

When I want to be more comfortable I wear my mid top globes.

350__1_shoes_iaec1118031.jpg

and some classic chucks

black-chucks.jpg

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
I love me some fat, cushy, oversized skate shoes.

My favorite I've ever owned were DC's, but I've been rocking a pair of Vans the last few months and they've served me well. :yesway:

I wore vans back in middle school. Hands down the most comfortable 'skate' style shoe i've ever owned.

Nowadays I wear my black Bates Enforcer boots, because i'm fucking metal :metal:

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Basic running shoes, Adidas and Puma are nice but I can't justify goddamn shoes for that much. Other than that work boots :wub:

DreamState

Reaction score
I'm probably gonna get a lot of flack for this, but I really don't like the typical super-padded skate shoe. Generally my favorite pair of kicks are my black slip-on Vans. They're comfy, stylish, and match every outfit I've got (I'm a fashion-conscious dude). However, I've recently been rocking a pair of olive green Toms, and damn they're nice

thraxil

cylon
Reaction score
* Bates Enforcer Boots
* Vivo Barefoot Oaks
* Feiyue kung fu shoes

helly

Professional doofus.
Reaction score
Hi, everybody. My name is Ricky, and I'm an addict.

These are some of my favorite pairs of many. Too lazy to take pics so I just found stock pics online. I, like DreamState am pretty fashion conscious, and spend a lot of time dressed up. The ridiculous teal and snakeskin pair is more for playing shows and BMXing than it is for going out and about in public.

77B10VBLK_normal.jpg
Topman Chelsea Boots

77S39WTAN_thumb.jpg
Topman Brown Lace-up Oxfords

DSCF5676.jpg
Puma Top Winner

FF_iA68268.jpg
Adidas Samba

supra-teal-snakes-skin-sneaker.jpg
Supra Vaider Limited Edition

Little tip for other people here into shoes, you cannot go wrong with indoor soccer shoes like the Pumas or Adidas I put up. Along with simpler colored Vans slipons and authentics, they go with pretty much everything from a suit (if you casual it up by not wearing a tie, maybe using a t-shirt instead of a buttondown, etc), to jeans and a t-shirt.

Arminius

Reaction score
Nike%20Zoom%20Victory.jpg

My favorite shoe in the world right now, too bad I can only use them once or twice a week :lol:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I'm actually looking for a similar pair as we speak :yesway:

I'm actually WEARING mine as I type :yesway: :lol:

If you don't have any places near you (the place I'm about to recommend is like 20 minutes from me), place around here has 'em called Eastern Boarder (www.easternboarder.com). I know around here finding Nike Dunks is a bitch so I'm not sure what it's like elsewhere.

Just picked up a pair of Macbeths that are similar to these for summer shoes since the Nikes are not only worn up and shit, but these are thinner and have a bit more breath room to them :

12112736770.jpg

Fzau

Unleash the proggies
Reaction score
I'm actually WEARING mine as I type :yesway: :lol:

If you don't have any places near you (the place I'm about to recommend is like 20 minutes from me), place around here has 'em called Eastern Boarder (www.easternboarder.com). I know around here finding Nike Dunks is a bitch so I'm not sure what it's like elsewhere.

Just picked up a pair of Macbeths that are similar to these for summer shoes since the Nikes are not only worn up and shit, but these are thinner and have a bit more breath room to them :

12112736770.jpg

I live in Europe, dude :lol:
But this is just damn crazy.. I'm about to order a pair of Macbeths :rofl:
The Elliot Premium black leather ones to be exact

...or else these

1002946-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Reactions: MFB