T-shirts

• Thread starter 8string
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

poisonelvis

windowlicker
Contributor
Reaction score
:rant: i made my own damn sevenstring.org shirt,and wore it to my new bands first show,at a brewery,if i knew how to do a pic. story(i got the pics.)i would put it up here.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm going to try and do a batch around Thanksgiving.

The reason they're so few and far between is because of a lot of things, really. Mostly, I need to be home for a good amount of time to actually get them all out the door. Buying 80 T-Shirts is one thing, but taking orders, cashing checks, making sure everyone's size is correct, packaging them up and shipping the correct shirts out all over the world takes a pretty good amount of time.

I also end up with a few hundred bucks in member money in my paypal account when I do them because they're all preorder (so I don't get stuck with 20 extra shirts when people back out), and I don't want something to come up where my paypal is chock full of member cash and I get sent off to parts unknown for weeks at a time. It really is just about me being here long enough to take care of everything so that people get the shirts and sizes that they paid for.

I'm going to try and get a run in around Thanksgiving, and it'll either be sand camo or black thermal longsleeve, depending on price and interest. One thing that I was a bit disappointed with last time is that while the lettering looked great on the L/XL and above sizes, on the smaller sizes the font wasn't resized so the lettering ended up going too far across the chest on skinny folks. (like Jeff :lol:) Because of that I'm going to kick a buck or two off the cost of S/M sizes for anyone who bought in last time if they want another one, and cover it out of pocket.

So most likely I'll post up the polls/votes/color stuff the first week of November, try to take orders around the 15-20th, and get them in, packed and out the door before Dec 1st since they take about 2 weeks to print on average.

I :wub: that you guys like the site enough to sport the logo, and want to make sure that when you buy a shirt you get a good shirt, printed correctly and get it quickly so that women may shower you with affection due to your ultimate fashion sense. :dio:

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The reason is: it's a pain in the ass

so we give Chris love and let him do it when he gets around to it :wub:

[action=D-EJ915]'ll probably get an M this time...[/action]

poisonelvis

windowlicker
Contributor
Reaction score
:hbang: i'll buy a couple,but i'll still sport mine i made,it's got back logo(more strings,more metal)oh yeah.

8string

Grande puta de gear!
Contributor
Reaction score
Chris I lurb you :wub:

I'd buy one of each.

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Still think we need a UV7BK themed ss.org shirt. :agreed:

I don't think that it's agreat idea (but anyway I am not a mod)

If something else will be on a t-shirt (exept ss logo) it's maybe a couple headstocks of different guitars-makers

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I might wear mine tomorrow.

There could be a picstory involved.....

Latest posts