T.V. shows you've been watching

• Thread starter pushpull7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Watched the new season of futurama recently. It’s “good” but since it’s another restart I’m fine with them finding their footing on “season 1” of starting up again.

I’m honestly surprised it’s back though after the near perfect ending they wrote last time.

But as a super fan of this series I’m happy having more new episodes to watch either way.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

brector

Reaction score
Watched the new season of futurama recently. It’s “good” but since it’s another restart I’m fine with them finding their footing on “season 1” of starting up again.

I’m honestly surprised it’s back though after the near perfect ending they wrote last time.

But as a super fan of this series I’m happy having more new episodes to watch either way.
This one is on my long list of shows I promise I will get to

manu80

Reaction score
Really digging Bodies on netflix.
Alson , just saw that paramount cancelled Rabbit hole...too bad, thought it was pretty good.

nightflameauto

Reaction score
We're gonna start Bodies either tonight or tomorrow. It went up right after we put in our notice to close our account, of course, so we'll have to binge it in the little time we have left on the billing cycle.

Shoresy's coming back this weekend. Pumped! More Jared Keeso is more better.

Welcome to Wrexham is one of the best sports documentaries of the current era. I know I've gushed about it before, but this week's episodes focused on the mining disaster of 1934 and the women's team kicking ass late in the season, were masterpieces. Seeing Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney interacting with these folks makes it really clear that they're more than just investors. You can see the genuine joy they have in participating in team activities and supporting them when something goes wrong.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
We're gonna start Bodies either tonight or tomorrow. It went up right after we put in our notice to close our account, of course, so we'll have to binge it in the little time we have left on the billing cycle.

Shoresy's coming back this weekend. Pumped! More Jared Keeso is more better.

Welcome to Wrexham is one of the best sports documentaries of the current era. I know I've gushed about it before, but this week's episodes focused on the mining disaster of 1934 and the women's team kicking ass late in the season, were masterpieces. Seeing Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney interacting with these folks makes it really clear that they're more than just investors. You can see the genuine joy they have in participating in team activities and supporting them when something goes wrong.
Really love Welcome to Wrexham. Super interesting and wholesome, the team reminds me a little an IRL version of Richmond FC from Ted Lasso.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Started and finished The Fall of the House of Usher over the weekend and really liked it! It was just the right amount of spooky for me and was just all around really enjoyable. Solid cast, cool way to see the story unfold, even if slightly predictable (which one character gets a little meta about in the second to last episode). Some of the writing could be heavy handed, as mentioned in here a couple pages back I think, but still not too bad. I haven't read much Edgar Allen Poe stuff but even I caught a bunch of Easter eggs, and upon reading more about the series it was very cool to see how many Easter eggs were thrown in. I also didn't realize that Mike Flannigan also made Doctor Sleep, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Also the quip that alludes to Trump got a good laugh outta me, well done.

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
For years Scream Queens, Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk’s two-season bitchcraft opus, was a hard no from me. Today, however, I was truly horrified to discover that S12E6 of AHS was not up yet, so I really had no choice but to crack open the pilot episode. It’s funny the way Denis Leary is funny — not completely original, but just the right blend of cruel and bitter and over-the-top campy and ridiculous. I couldn’t stand Emma Roberts when I first saw her in AHS: Coven, but she’s really growing on me. She’s fucking hilarious.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
For years Scream Queens, Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk’s two-season bitchcraft opus, was a hard no from me. Today, however, I was truly horrified to discover that S12E6 of AHS was not up yet, so I really had no choice but to crack open the pilot episode. It’s funny the way Denis Leary is funny — not completely original, but just the right blend of cruel and bitter and over-the-top campy and ridiculous. I couldn’t stand Emma Roberts when I first saw her in AHS: Coven, but she’s really growing on me. She’s fucking hilarious.
She's the type of woman you'd hate, but love to hate fuck if you were with her.

DestroyMankind

Reaction score
Found Schitt's Creek on a streaming site, so I've been revisiting it. It's been a while since I've seen it, but I enjoyed it when it was on Netflix.

nightflameauto

Reaction score
Found Schitt's Creek on a streaming site, so I've been revisiting it. It's been a while since I've seen it, but I enjoyed it when it was on Netflix.
Some of the extras on the box set are hilarious. The outtakes they do, and sometimes used for commercials, are hysterical. There was one about how many people you'd want watching you have sex where it got really wild. Stuff about how loud the cheering could be and on and on.

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
Probably the wrong thread and late to the game for this but I got a kick out of these two playing. Going to have to check out more when I get time. This vid was already awesome, then around 1:02 and 1:18 type stuff they took it to another level. Lol. All guitarists must see.

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
A long-time dream of mine has finally come true: Moonlighting is streaming on Hulu.

nightflameauto

Reaction score
A long-time dream of mine has finally come true: Moonlighting is streaming on Hulu.

We've made it through two episodes. I loved Moonlighting when it was originally airing. I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to choke down another episode.

I know Curtis Armstrong was a huge addition to the show, and probably made it much better, but I don't think I have the patience to sit through this sticky-sweet mess until he shoes up to up the lulz.

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
We've made it through two episodes. I loved Moonlighting when it was originally airing. I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to choke down another episode.

I know Curtis Armstrong was a huge addition to the show, and probably made it much better, but I don't think I have the patience to sit through this sticky-sweet mess until he shoes up to up the lulz.

I haven’t seen it since the original run, when I was a kid. No idea how I’ll take it now, or even if it’s anything like I remember. Gonna find out, though.