Thanked Posts and "I'm a dumb-ass"

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanked-Post-How-the-fuck-do-they-work.jpg

Grank

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, you people are ruthless, how do you get up in the morning? I mean with all the negativity in your psyche you must:

1. Have no job
  2. Have no girlfriend
  3. Must suck at music
  4. Been abused as a child

People make mistakes, get over it. None of us humans were born knowing everything, you're living in a bubble if you think "I got it all together". Taking life so seriously leaves you a mundane and somber person.

I dislike drama so I'm departing SS.org. I had a gut feeling this place on the web wouldn't last for me. Granted it's just the internet; words are easy and anonymity is secured to a degree. But you want a reaction from me? You got it. And I'm confident in myself enough to know I could single-handedly bury any one of you with my intellect, musical achievements and contributions to society. I'd have no trouble kicking in a new orifice either.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
I dislike drama so I'm departing SS.org. I had a gut feeling this place on the web wouldn't last for me. Granted it's just the internet; words are easy and anonymity is secured to a degree. But you want a reaction from me? You got it. And I'm confident in myself enough to know I could single-handedly bury any one of you with my intellect, musical achievements and contributions to society. I'd have no trouble kicking in a new orifice either.

This is one of the best forums on the internet. Sucks that you can't see that, but shit happens, I guess.

Also, are you two different people? Most of the shit I've seen you post is insipid poo, but for the above post, it seems like someone else has stepped in.

loktide

dotlike
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, you people are ruthless, how do you get up in the morning? I mean with all the negativity in your psyche you must:

1. Have no job
  2. Have no girlfriend
  3. Must suck at music

People make mistakes, get over it. None of us humans were born knowing everything, you're living in a bubble if you think "I got it all together". Taking life so seriously leaves you a mundane and somber person.

dude, take it easy. you don't have to generalize just because one guy here was being a douche

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
Regarding thanks, you can only be thanked if you are the one who originates a thread. So, if you go to any thread you opened, you can see the list of those who have thanked you there underneath that initial post.

In the case of reputation, the accurate observation has been made that no one has *more* positive reputation than they deserve. Sure, there are times where someone will step out of line and will start trolling reputation because they're offended, but trolling of any kind goes against the anti-attack rules. Normally that kind of behavior gets the attention of the mods, who can see who is engaging in it. (Surprise! It's only anonymous to the normal users, so if you don't want to forever be linked to some sort of behavior here, *don't do it.*)

I always laugh when I get positive and negative reputation for the same exact post. One can't please everyone, but having a controversial opinion is okay.

If there's any truth to the assertion that you posted the same thing to different forums, then you should probably read the rules. I understand being upset that you didn't know the rules, or that the rules should have been more intuitive, but to attack another member after a quick explanation that you had been spamming across the forum seems humorous.

One other rule that you probably missed, of course: anyone who talks about how they want to leave the forum has their wish honored.

Cheers!

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score

1. Have no job
  2. Have no girlfriend
  3. Must suck at music

Sigged

fretninjadave

Seven String Samurai
Reaction score
[/QUOTE] And I'm confident in myself enough to know I could single-handedly bury any one of you with my intellect, musical achievements and contributions to society. I'd have no trouble kicking in a new orifice either.[/QUOTE]

Typical rambling's of a know nothing douche...

Status
Not open for further replies.