The Bard's Tale IV

• Thread starter AxeHappy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
inXile is kickstarting a new Bard's Tale. I am not quite old enough to have played the original but I certainly played games in the same style. I wasted SO much time on Might and Magic World of Xeen and others.

I pledged at the $20 pledge, which gets me a digital copy of the game, and since I did it either enough I am going to take a free copy of The Witcher 2.

It will be nice to see the dungeon crawl come back from a top shelf studio, if it is half as epic as Wasteland 2 we're in for a treat.

I was pretty excited, not enough to pledge more than twenty bucks, but then they released their trailer:

The Bard's Tale IV - Gameplay Trailer - IGN Video

Looking way better than I was expecting, and I am *really* glad to see they're keeping the sense of humour.

Anybody else into old school gaming? Have sheets of graph paper with maps scribbled onto them lying around?

Edit:
Just realised that maybe I should include a link to the kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/the-bards-tale-iv

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

celticelk

Reaction score
In related news, I just saw that Scottish Gaelic singer Julie Fowlis is doing music for BT4. That could be a really excellent combination.