The Best V Guitar Of All Time.

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jco5055

Reaction score
Oh wow, didn't even know they had this color. Very nice.

f4bdxouyh7eynlucyu0z.jpg
I honestly like all 4 colors, even the normal white and black haha

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metaluna

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Siggery Guitars Fury4B214FA5-7210-4E79-8693-79D6145395F3.jpeg

I got this cool axe w/SKB case in trade for a vintage Gretsch 212 amp. It’s made by a luthier in England. Ebony fretboard with side markers, bolt-on 25.5“ 3-piece maple neck (came raw, I sanded it applied tung oil). Don’t know much about the luthier. It’s a great axe and super stylish.

Metaluna

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
extreme elegance. I find the asymmetrical shapes like this, the Arrow and the Rhodes Vs more pleasing than the strict V design. Even most conventional curvilinear guitar bodies have some asymmetry. When played the lower bout looms visually larger so it makes sense to shrink it up some.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score

Siggery Guitars FuryView attachment 115562

I got this cool axe w/SKB case in trade for a vintage Gretsch 212 amp. It’s made by a luthier in England. Ebony fretboard with side markers, bolt-on 25.5“ 3-piece maple neck (came raw, I sanded it applied tung oil). Don’t know much about the luthier. It’s a great axe and super stylish.
He was a luthier who got his start doing Blackmachine-ish builds. Unfortunately, he got overwhelmed with orders, and disappeared with the deposits and guitars from a lot of people.

This particular guitar is a copy of the Bernie Rico body shape known as Diva.

Metaluna

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
So… it’s cursed?
He was a luthier who got his start doing Blackmachine-ish builds. Unfortunately, he got overwhelmed with orders, and disappeared with the deposits and guitars from a lot of people.

This particular guitar is a copy of the Bernie Rico body shape known as Diva.

manu80

Reaction score
I'll add the Vidius in the mix. Can't believe i barely see any on the used market but apprently there hasn't been a lot produced