The Black Dahlia Murder continuing on, announces tribute show and future

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
The phallic nature of this album art is probably intentional

WHAT?!!!!! :lol:

I'm not just throwing it out there, lol. Phallic means it resembles a dong. I'm still not googling "adjective for resemblance to a butthole" to get it back on the road, I just got the AI trained to give me things I actually need. We all agree that cover art is a goatse though.

Flappydoodle

Reaction score
Sounds really good! So excited they're going forward.

I read some rumors that unfortunately Trevor didn't want them to continue without him... But that's internet rumors.

Meh. If you kill yourself then I don't think you get a say on what people keep doing after you're dead. The other guys have their passions, and they also deserve to keep their livelihood and income. Why should anybody be able to demand that they stop, especially when that person quit?

New song is pretty good IMO, but not amazing. Definitely more of the Verminous style. It's short. The solo is "ok" but almost too stereotypical for Brandon. Vocals are pretty good, but I did prefer Trevor.

However, I'm sure this is a single like Verminous was also a shorter song with a simpler guitar solo. The real gems will be on the full album, and I am excited for that.

BusinessMan

Reaction score
I'm not just throwing it out there, lol. Phallic means it resembles a dong. I'm still not googling "adjective for resemblance to a butthole" to get it back on the road, I just got the AI trained to give me things I actually need. We all agree that cover art is a goatse though.
:facepalm: