jl_killer

Reaction score
So I take it he's using different drummers for different tracks, or is Dirk doing the whole album? Either way I can't wait to have this in my hands, like all his records.

And yeah , 5:10 rocks MY hairy anus! (thanks DrMosh)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jl_killer

Reaction score
lol! Thanks i missed that. Dirk is so wicked, and Ryan's playing always suits his songs so well. Awesome that Dirk was available given the reletively recent release of Soilwork's last record and tour :yesway:

guitar4tw

Reaction score
Yeah, I love the fact that Dirk is involved. He has a distinctive sound to his drumming... Very quick and full of blast beats, where Ryan hits harder and has a more heavy sound. Both are awesome drummers.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
fucking sweet, might have to head to london for that one.

Also, it stands to reason than between the 7th and the 26th of March he will be touring the rest of europe too

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Fuck. Yes.

Devin is a true showman. He handles the crowd like no other, it's almost like he was born to perform for a crowd, whether verbally or not.

dudeskin

Reaction score
awesome!! only just getting into his stuff after hearing the studio vid on here.
will be going along to the notts one.

i did see him in SYL and i thought he was going to eat my the way he had them evil eyes on us.lol.