The Epic Phail Picture Thread (TEPPT)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger

Reaction score
fail-owned-caricture-fail.jpg

JBroll

Hard-On For Freedom™
Contributor
Reaction score
power crazy much? :nuts:

Yeah, it's one thing to pick on schoolkids because you're a schoolkid... but when you're a teacher who should know better and have bigger issues to face than your own ego getting in the way of knowing things, it's time to get out of education.

And the gene pool.

And any situation where you might be in contact with people who can hear you make an ass out of yourself.

People like that are why warning labels should be cut back.

Jeff

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Yeah, it's one thing to pick on schoolkids because you're a schoolkid... but when you're a teacher who should know better and have bigger issues to face than your own ego getting in the way of knowing things, it's time to get out of education.

I definitely agree with that, though I'm more concerned that the teacher:

A) was teaching the children blatantly false information

B) thought the child was in the wrong for calling him out on said blatantly false information and that

C) he actually expects them to 'accept his teachings' irrespective to whether he is talking out of his arse or not

I'm also in utter disbelief that he sent a letter to the Mother showing how much of a power-hungry idiot he is.

And the gene pool.

this.

I sure hope he doesn't procreate, we could do with less people like that anywhere/everywhere.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Bet that teacher was straight out of teaching college too. Sounds like many I've had.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
fuck it, let's just have teachers that tell kids that 3 has more value than 8.

then, when they protest, insist that they should listen to their every word and give them detention if they don't comply.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
fuck it, let's just have teachers that tell kids that 3 has more value than 8.

then, when they protest, insist that they should listen to their every word and give them detention if they don't comply.

We do, its called Religion :)

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Sorry...he blamed his cat for childpron?

Thats one fail there shouldn't be a lolcat for.