The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

• Thread starter Steinmetzify
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Same.
Also english Is not my native language and when i type with my phone Is a pain in the ass since It tends to correct english words with italian words.

This actually paints a really funny context in my head of you ranting about something and it comes out half Italian.
I'm amused.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Same.
Also english Is not my native language and when i type with my phone Is a pain in the ass since It tends to correct english words with italian words.

My phone did that too, but since I switched to the gboard-keyboard it's automatically able to detect whether I'm writing in English or Finnish.
I'm slightly dyslexic though, so I tend to miss words or parts of words and then end up editing posts dozens of times...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

A-Branger

Reaction score
When a used prestige seven string pops up, I'll do that. Of course, it has to be in a decent price range.
nahh its more of the running joke here on the forum. No matter what an OP says or wants when he ask about recommendations for a new guitar, theres always always someone who says "jsut get an used prestige"... even if the OP wants a new guitar

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Winter sucks. When there's daylight I wish it would be dark and when it's dark I wish the're would be daylight.

lurè

Fake Shredder
Reaction score
I want those wondeful 18/20°C and 12h of daylight.
I want to be able get away with just a shirt or a hoodie indoor and outdoor without having to put thousands of coats for the cold or sweat like a pig during summer.

Fuck Earth's Revolution and Copernicus

A-Branger

Reaction score
wondeful 18/20°C
uuhh you crazy

give me some 25 nice and toasty weather. Boardshorts, tshirt and barefoot all day long bro!.... nothing much better than hitting the beach with no wetsuit for 70% of the year. Fuck now the place Im moving I would have to use one for like 80% of it :(

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Tried to make a nice, short rock song with intro-verse-chorus-verse-chorus-interlude-chorus structure but my prog senses started tingling and it turned out to be over 6 minutes long. :lol:

Also, winter still sucks. But this time because I have no idea if it's going to be above freezing point when I go out or if it will feel like jumping in a pool of liquid nitrogen.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
My home's new central heat works *too* well. This thing could heat up our whole house to temp in less than 4 minutes, but if you're anywhere near the vents, you roast while it's running, creating hot-spots. It doesn't have a way to reduce it's output and just run longer, so it seems then that we over-bought on our furnace.

Still, a huge upgrade to out old single wall-mounted heater in a hallway which was 9" from the thermostat, and also way better than the last 3 winters spent without heat after it died.

Edika

Reaction score
After changing pickups on my LP and putting 4 wire Vs 1 wire pickups I tried to move around the capacitors as per SD's wiring sheet just to see how much it would affect the sound. I managed to slightly touch some of the other wires in the circuit with the soldering iron and now I'm getting no sound :(. No time yesterday evening to troubleshoot so I'm going back at it tonight, depending how tired I am after work.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
I bought 1000l of heating oil last month when I noticed the price dropping from 1.07/liter to around 0.93/liter. But now the price is around 0.87/liter :(

Also, it really sucks that the temperature bounces anywhere between 0 and -20 °C - I wear the same winter jacket all the time and some days I feel like I'm gonna drown in my own sweat and on others like I'll freeze to death while walking to work... My heating system works surprisingly well with that though - it's always about 19°C inside, which is perfect IMO.

Last edited:

A-Branger

Reaction score
finally got my tshirts and hoodie on the mail. One of them has a white logo design when it supposed to be blue