The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

• Thread starter Steinmetzify
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Another coffee maker FWP. So today as I was heading to pick my daughter up from daycare I made the decision about which coffee maker to buy. So I order it from a store's website with the pick up from store option... Imagining it will be ready for pickup pretty much once I've picked my daughter up.
But no! At the end of the day it still says "processing". I even checked and the store has it in stock, but just won't let me pick it up yet :wallbash:

I'm gonna cancel the order if I don't get to pick it up tomorrow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Another coffee maker FWP. So today as I was heading to pick my daughter up from daycare I made the decision about which coffee maker to buy. So I order it from a store's website with the pick up from store option... Imagining it will be ready for pickup pretty much once I've picked my daughter up.
But no! At the end of the day it still says "processing". I even checked and the store has it in stock, but just won't let me pick it up yet :wallbash:

I'm gonna cancel the order if I don't get to pick it up tomorrow.

I cancelled the order and went and bought it directly from the store. FML, I had to interact with another human being!

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
I'm having that once yearly urge to sell my entire collection and replace it with one guitar. I won't do it, but I have the itch. Probably will at least offload the maverick

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
I'm having that once yearly urge to sell my entire collection and replace it with one guitar. I won't do it, but I have the itch. Probably will at least offload the maverick

Same...just 2 guitars. I rarely even play guitar anymore and if I sold some of them I could fund the hobbies that replaced guitar...but I just can't. I started on a beat to shit 80s Strat copy using my dad's old strings that were kinda rusty and now I have a handful of Custom Shops. It's just one of those things. Also the main ones I would sell have some issues I'd need to fix before I could sell them.

Moongrum

Reaction score

Action Recommended​

Execute a pre-planned activity identified in the instructions

Issued By​

Seattle/Tacoma - WA, US, National Weather Service

Description​

...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM NOON FRIDAY TO 10 PM PDT MONDAY...WHAT...Hot conditions with temperatures in the upper 80s and 90s expected. This will pose a moderate to major risk of heat-related illness.
We're a bunch of weenies in Western Washington here lol. In my area it's expected to reach 74 today 😮‍💨

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
Have to sit at home recovering instead of going out to the beach partying

Was gonna take some pics outside of a guitar I wanna sell but the neighbor is having a party/bbq and I don't want them watching me do a photoshoot

Also I finally obtained by pure chance a set of secondhand black baseplates to match the black hangars I have on my longboard. Previously it had "gold" (read: orange) baseplates which I hated, but now I feel it's too plain and lacks character. Can't buy "gold" 30 plates either so it's either gold front black rear or just leave it black. Sigh.

It's a FWP kinda day

Furtive Glance

Unfamiliar with the type of thing I’m seeing.
Reaction score
After a decade of having a busted piezo on my JP7 and getting the replacement unit from EBMM and doing piece by piece soldering and checking everything with a multimeter last year, and putting it together + restringing it… it didn’t work.

Didn’t want to waste brand new strings at the time so I just dealt with it until now. So a year later, took it all apart, added some insulation tape, rechecked everything. Confirmed after each step. Restrung it. Plugged it in. G string doesn’t work with the piezo but the other 6 do. FML. Now I’ll need to wait a long time to address that unless I feel like wasting new strings. Which I don’t. RIP. At least I can blend with the magnetics…

Latest posts