The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

• Thread starter Steinmetzify
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Another coffee maker FWP. So today as I was heading to pick my daughter up from daycare I made the decision about which coffee maker to buy. So I order it from a store's website with the pick up from store option... Imagining it will be ready for pickup pretty much once I've picked my daughter up.
But no! At the end of the day it still says "processing". I even checked and the store has it in stock, but just won't let me pick it up yet :wallbash:

I'm gonna cancel the order if I don't get to pick it up tomorrow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Another coffee maker FWP. So today as I was heading to pick my daughter up from daycare I made the decision about which coffee maker to buy. So I order it from a store's website with the pick up from store option... Imagining it will be ready for pickup pretty much once I've picked my daughter up.
But no! At the end of the day it still says "processing". I even checked and the store has it in stock, but just won't let me pick it up yet :wallbash:

I'm gonna cancel the order if I don't get to pick it up tomorrow.

I cancelled the order and went and bought it directly from the store. FML, I had to interact with another human being!