The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

• Thread starter Steinmetzify
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The American healthcare system is so garbage. You go to the doctor or hospital then you just wait for bills to show up. Sometimes it takes months. Like how am I supposed to plan financially for this? Is the bill gonna be a couple hundo? a couple thou? How many separate bills will I get? Only the gods know.
And... 50% of the time the bill is incorrect. So you call. And they say they'll get back to you. And it takes another month. But wait, they've sent it to the collection agency already.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This happens with my phone occasionally, my fix is to disable and re-enable BT on the phone.
I have tried that, no luck though.

I have seen an error message on my car's touchscreen that says something about the Bluetooth module being disconnected. That didn't pop up today, but it's that same issue because my phone gets disconnected out of nowhere and will not reconnect until the car is turned off and back on.

Troubleshooting rule #1: turn it off and on again.

It's more of a pain in the ass when you have to turn the car off, open/close the door, let the system "go to sleep" after 30-60 seconds, and then restart it.

That sounds much more first world painful. What kind of car is that? (my issue is with a 2014 Camry btw)

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
That sounds much more first world painful. What kind of car is that? (my issue is with a 2014 Camry btw)
My 2011 VW doesn't so it, luckily. This just accounted for probably half of all issued I tracked at work between 2018-2020 (GM products).

Moongrum

Reaction score
I thought about using a sick day today because I don't want to work, but thought I can't in good conscious do something so fraudulent. So I used my PTO today. I'm truly a saint.