The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

• Thread starter Steinmetzify
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
I recently got into astronomy and bought a nice setup for visual and imaging. Prior to buying this equipment I never realized how often it rains or is cloudy. I'm lucky if I get to take the scope out once a week. Nearly the entire month of June was a wash between rain, clouds and the Canadian smoke. July hasn't been much better with rain or unbearable heat/humidity even through the night.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
They're niche enough that I don't know the general public would get the reference, let alone know the views of one member. And if someone does.... I dunno, feign ignorance? This is not serious advice.

Yul Brynner

Custom title
Reaction score
Their logo is so stupid. I thought they were called Ked Earth until I heard people chanting Iced Earth on Alive in Athens.

jaxadam

Reaction score
Their logo is so stupid. I thought they were called Ked Earth until I heard people chanting Iced Earth on Alive in Athens.

Growing up I never knew what this said but I always assumed it started with an "A".

Symbol-Stussy.jpg

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Made some toast that wasn't toasty enough. I'm already past the point of no return with butter applied to said not-so-toasty toast. Staring at the butter isn't going to melt it more and I'm not about to sog it up by throwing it in the microwave.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
I hate when guitars act as a tourniquet and cut the bloodflow to my right leg. If I wasn't renting, I'd drill a few hooks on the ceiling and then have two guitar straps come down, one for each strap jack and ta-dah! A floating guitar. :lol:

jaxadam

Reaction score
"ALLEGEDLY."

Got gipped out of a breakfast sandwich this morning, which seems about as first world a problem as you can have. Oh no. I'll have to make due with my fruit and coffee. Sigh.

I took my son to this cookie place, and it was buy 5 get one free. When we were going through the process of picking them out I thought I was at number three, but she said I was at number 4. Well, I paid and when I got to the car there were only 5 cookies in there, we didn't get the free one.

I walked back in there literally like less than 30 seconds later to tell them and to get the free cookie and you would have thought I was trying to rob the place. They had to get the manager and all this shit and I was like damn I'm not coming back here and spending $17 bucks on a buy 5 get one free and we may call SWAT on you ever again.

nightflameauto

Reaction score
I took my son to this cookie place, and it was buy 5 get one free. When we were going through the process of picking them out I thought I was at number three, but she said I was at number 4. Well, I paid and when I got to the car there were only 5 cookies in there, we didn't get the free one.

I walked back in there literally like less than 30 seconds later to tell them and to get the free cookie and you would have thought I was trying to rob the place. They had to get the manager and all this shit and I was like damn I'm not coming back here and spending $17 bucks on a buy 5 get one free and we may call SWAT on you ever again.
I think it's funny how different some places react to that type of thing. There's a local taco joint we go to about once a month. We picked up to go one day, and they missed a few items. I walked back in and said, "We're missing $blah" and they just make new ones and hand them over. Then some other places you go they act like you're declaring war if you say you're missing an item.

Cookies is serious business though. I mean, they're COOKIES for fuck sake!

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
They had to get the manager and all this shit and I was like damn I'm not coming back here and spending $17 bucks on a buy 5 get one free and we may call SWAT on you ever again.
Tell them they are peppering their cookies with gunpowder instead of sugar and that when you and your family went to eat the cookies they crackled like pop rocks.

You'll get your $3.99 back then, supposing you don't want another free gunpowder cookie instead.

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:
I hate when guitars act as a tourniquet and cut the bloodflow to my right leg. If I wasn't renting, I'd drill a few hooks on the ceiling and then have two guitar straps come down, one for each strap jack and ta-dah! A floating guitar. :lol:
That way you will be as mobile as a twinkie on stage, actually have your entire band do this dressed as bannanas in pajamas. Even your drummer, fuck it he can stand and kick his kick drum like the chick from the white stripes.
iu
iu

(It's called a kick for a reason, duh)
I'd pay top dollar to be at this show btw.