The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

• Thread starter Steinmetzify
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:

That way you will be as mobile as a twinkie on stage, actually have your entire band do this dressed as bannanas in pajamas. Even your drummer, fuck it he can stand and kick his kick drum like the chick from the white stripes.
iu
iu

(It's called a kick for a reason, duh)
I'd pay top dollar to be at this show btw.

:scratch:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Not really a problem, but there is a SIZZLER that still exists. in an area of town that makes no obvious sense, in that its survived that area for many decades of heavy change. Its a double mystery. Its the only one in the entire city and 1 of 2 in the state.
Looking this up, the last SIZZLER I ever ate at was 31 years ago in Cedar City UT, it also still exists apparently.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I keep wanting to buy new paintball gear even though much like guitar, I can only use one at a time and I don't want to give up my main one like my marker/mask/etc.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
So I haven't played guitar in months (just life getting in the way) and felt like playing yesterday. I figured I would suck, but dude.....I need a white girl with a nose ring and some vegan milk to tell me what planets were lined up to let me play like that. I missed less notes just winging solos than I do when I'm actually practicing and kinda know the solo.

Not only that, I started out thinking I was gonna suck, so it wasn't sitting down playing, it was rocking out like when I was a teenager, going full on Yngwie.

Shit's depressing because I know I'm never gonna play like that again.

LiveOVErdrive

CNC hack
Reaction score
"ALLEGEDLY."

Got gipped out of a breakfast sandwich this morning, which seems about as first world a problem as you can have. Oh no. I'll have to make due with my fruit and coffee. Sigh.
Just FYI, "gipped" is a racial slur against Roma people. Not widely known in the US, and I grew up saying it without knowing what it meant, but there you go.

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
iu

LOL It sounded cooler in my headn't then but I imagine you can't be that mobile with a ceiling strap only bending outwards like a wobbly banana. Then I imagined a Bananas in Pajamas Cover band. I know Dada Life already did that with electronic music but it would be funny if it was done with metal as well.

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
We're in the age of realizing why you should never meet your "heroes" and it suggsomuchass. Has to truly be a first world problem when dudes already reached their heights but thought more was owed to them or that "no" doesn't apply to them anymore at a height like that.

Would be crazy if hell was just you meeting yourself in the end and not recognizing who the hell you even are. Then being left in a room with yourself to torment yourself in any way out see fit for eternity for steering yourself into a direction you yourself didn't even want.

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
Just FYI, "gipped" is a racial slur against Roma people. Not widely known in the US, and I grew up saying it without knowing what it meant, but there you go.
Do we have to boycott Hendrix now? I thought it wasn't supposed to be possible for blacks to be racist. lol. jk. Just being a smartass.

LiveOVErdrive

CNC hack
Reaction score
Yeah "gypsy" still gets used a lot in pop culture. Whether it is considered "bad" seems to be a little less set in stone than other slurs when you Google it, but I'd err on the side of caution.

Especially using it as a verb for "stole" or "cheated" lol.

Maybe we should be using the names of certain politicians who like to not pay their bills instead...