The GTA V Thread

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mike

Reaction score
I like how everytime I try to do a job I get kicked because I'm such a low rank because I keep getting kicked from ....ing jobs.

^^^
I-cant-get-a-job-because-i-dont-have-experiance-circle.jpg

sorry, couldn't resist.

edit: That's actually happened to me a few times when I got put into jobs/games with level 70+ people. Probably would have gotten murked anyway because honestly, How do you kill that which has no life?

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
Just hit rank 54, my roommate and I have been powerhousing races (We found the ones to whore for RP + Money)

Down the Drain and American Cycles are the best races to do, both take about 1:00-1:30 to complete and first place for down the drain is 13000$ with 3500 rp and american cycles is $7500 with 2000 RP.

They both level different stats (American cycles levels stamina, its a bike race.)

Always pick the Endurex Bike, and the Adder/InfinityFX for super cars and you're golden.

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score
I've been playing survival, you get to use mini guns and grenade launchers :D and if you clear wave 10 you earn 20.000 $

HeavyMetal4Ever

Reaction score
They need to release the Heists so we can make some real money. It's at the point where a 20 minute mission pays less than the cost of the ammo you used completing it.

Rock on!

ScottyB724

Reaction score
Yeah they nerfed the payouts on the missions so much it's not even worth doing them. I've been doing mostly races and some survival too, gain like 10 levels a day and a good chunk of change. I can't wait for heists, but I'm ready for that stimulus package already!

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
We need a list of everybody's GTA Online names/crews. I didn't see a thread, should I make one or should we just leave them here?

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
sometimes. some kids are ridiculously annoying/unhelpful/trolls, but overall I have a good time most times I play.

Rosal76

Reaction score
I have not ventured onto online yet. Is it sill good playing with randoms?

I went to my friend's house Saturday and watched him play on-line for a few minutes. I have never seen so much lawlessness in my life. When you see guys running on the street wearing only their boxer shorts, it might get pretty ugly. :eek:

Force

Jackson Addict
Reaction score
I won't be spending much time online, so far it's been a pretty pisspoor experience with too many dickheads ruining my time on there.

Why is it someone can take my vehicle but I can't take theirs? I started a mission with 3 others, our vehicles were in the middle of an intersection, 2 of them got in my car & took off, 2 of the cars were upside down & the 4th car wouldn't let me take it. So im trying to find a car for me & the last guy & the prick shoots me.

I guess I have alot to learn or I need to lighten up.

TDR

Reaction score
I won't be spending much time online, so far it's been a pretty pisspoor experience with too many dickheads ruining my time on there.

Why is it someone can take my vehicle but I can't take theirs? I started a mission with 3 others, our vehicles were in the middle of an intersection, 2 of them got in my car & took off, 2 of the cars were upside down & the 4th car wouldn't let me take it. So im trying to find a car for me & the last guy & the prick shoots me.

I guess I have alot to learn or I need to lighten up.

There is a setting somewhere to change who can drive your vehicle.

Here's a copy pasta from another forum where someone was having the same issues :)

Yes you can. Bring up the interaction menu (hold Back on Xbox, not sure what it is on PS3). There is an option to set vehicle access to everyone, crew & friends, friends only, or no-one. _b

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Well, recently completed the single player and managed my money quite well.

Ended up with over $2,050,000,000 for Michael and about $1,980,000,000 for Franklin and Trevor.

Buying that gold club won't be a problem after all. :lol:

wilch

Reaction score
I've had some hilarious things happen when Online.

One night I heard a guy start yelling, "Oh that's it, you messed with the wrong guy you asshole. I'm coming for ya!"

"Ohhh gonna hide huh? I can wait for you. Come on, get out of your apartment you looser!"

So I checked who was talking, found them on the map, and saw they were with a friend waiting across the road from someone's apartment.

I then drove there, but stopped a block away, parked my car, turned on passive mode, then walked over to them. While walking to them one of them started talking,

"Hey who's this guy? What's he doin?"

"I dunno man, but if he pulls out a gun, just waste him."

So I got out my phone and started taking photos of them. lol!

Next thing I heard was, "what? Wooow.. Oh wooooow. Really? WOOOW"

Then suddenly another player showed up and stood in between us in a chef's outfit and started giving everyone the middle finger.

So I took photos of that.

Was sooo funny... Then one of the guys said, "Ah screw it, I'm getting a car and running them over!"

I made a run for the nearest dumpster and jumped ontop. The guy giving everyone the bird got run over and killed... Then when the guy drove up to my dumpster he mistakely backed into his friend. The whole thing was pretty funny to watch unfold.

Captain Shoggoth

Gotoh 1996T shill
Reaction score
finished the main story on Wednesday night/Thursday morning, .... YEAH

so much goodness with this game, cutting and absolutely on-point satire EVERYWHERE, great characters, gameplay, area (holy .... breath of fresh air after depressing Liberty City) easily best game of the year and best GTA since SA

also wins points for soundtrack, for NOT ONLY I was in the middle of the gnarliest car chase and then this ultimate frakking blast from childhood past I hadn't heard in at least 10 years comes on the radio:

BUT also I started listening to Black Flag and Adolescents again thanks to the crusty as fvck Channel X station. Yes.

It's given me the best possible feeling after completing it, because the story pulled me in enough to get invested in it while it was happening but not so much as to leave me feeling a sense of loss after completing it (Mass Effect feels); and I can still go around and do all the shit I want to afterwards

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
has this game lost its luster for anyone else? i havent been this hyped for a game in years and i just feel kinda let down after beating it

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Nope. I've spent hours and hours online now, and it's just awesome.

JP Universe

Giggity
Contributor
Reaction score
has this game lost its luster for anyone else? i havent been this hyped for a game in years and i just feel kinda let down after beating it

I got about 40% through and once I got NBA 2K14 I haven't played it since :shrug:

The game is amazing, i'm not sure why I don't have the desire to keep playing......

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
I can't manage my time effectively enough to finish the story or get too deep into the online shit. I've got a crew that depends on me in DUST 514, college shit, and a job :lol:. I have literally six 20% completed games going on, a first in my life.